The Date And The Discovery

ASTRID'S PERSPECTIVE:
When Hiccup was holding me in his arms while flying back to the edge, he kept looking down at me to see if I was doing alright. I still had bruises and cuts all over me from Ryker and his me beating me up while I was unconscious. I was half asleep since it was hard to sleep with your arms and legs chained up. But I heard everyone talking in the background, and I could tell from the voices who they were: "Hiccup, you did a good job keeping Astrid safe back there with Viggo and Ryker" Fishlegs said to Hiccup. "Thanks Fishlegs". I could hear Snotlout moaning in the background. "What? What is it now Snotlout?" Hiccup asked. "I'm just saying, that I could've done better!" "What are you talking about?" "I mean OBVIOUSLY me and Astrid are meant for each other!" I could hear Hiccup grunting above me. "Come on Snotlout! The only reason you'd ever wanna be with Astrid is to brag about how awesome you'd be to have her when really, minus her and you'd BE nothing!" Everyone was silent the way back while I was smiling into Hiccup's chest. He literally just told Snotlout how special I was to him. But we need to stop Snotlout from flirting with me, and fighting with Hiccup. After we landed on the edge, Hiccup took me into my hut, laid me on my bed and kissed my forehead. I could hear him write something but I just fell asleep.
I woke up about two to three hours later and saw a note on my desk. It said:
"Dear Astrid, I hope you feel better after your little rest you had. I'm really sorry I never rescued you the first day I saw you on the ship. Let me make it up to you. Meet me on the far side of the island where the waterfall is at 6pm.
- Hiccup Haddock"
At 5:50pm I flew on Stormfly to find Hiccup on the far side of the island. I landed about a mile away from the waterfall. But once I saw the waterfall, I saw Hiccup. Right in front of the waterfall he set up a picnic!

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
I saw the surprised happy look on Astrid's face and it made me smile. She walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Hiccup, this is beautiful!" I blushed a little bit and set her down next to me. "You really think so?" I asked her. "Oh course". She laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Astrid, I really am sorry for not resc-" "Hiccup, you don't have to apologize for anything! I would have done the same thing. There were also multiple hunters on the ship and it would've been better with backup to help you". I smiled at her and kissed her. It wasn't another long one though cause I had another surprise. "Hey Astrid, do you like dancing?" She glanced at me. "You didn't" she said to me as I laughed a little. I stood up and held my hand out for her to stand up as well. She smiled at me and held my hand to stand up. We started slow dancing and humming my dad and mom's song they danced to at their wedding. "Hiccup?" Astrid asked. "Yeah?" "I think it's time we told the gang about us". I grinned at her. "Whenever wherever, as long as we tell them together, it doesn't matter to me". She pulled me in for a kiss a couple seconds after I finished talking and I reacted right away. I opened my mouth to let my tongue slide into her mouth and catch hers. She did the same after me and we started to make out. I sat down at put her on my lap as we continued to make out.

NO ONES PERSPECTIVE:
Ruff and Tuff were patrolling the island late that night and started talking about random stuff. "Sis, I'm telling you the mouldy bread would've cured Astrid's scourge. I told you we should've gave it to her while she was poisoned!" "I don't think so bro. It would've been cool to test it but it would've been better if we kept the past in-" . All of a sudden, Ruff saw to people at the corner of her eye on the island. "Tuff, I see two people down there! Let's see what's going on". Tuffnut and Ruffnut landed on the far side of the island beside the waterfall and heard two people. Ruff looked around the corner and saw Astrid on top of Hiccup making out with him! She quickly turned back towards Tuffnut and whispered to him what she saw. "Oh my THOR. It's Hiccup and Astrid!" "What?" Tuffnut looked and saw Hiccup pulling Astrid in towards him starting to kiss her and bite her lip. "Oh mighty Thor! What are we gonna do?!" Let's just approach them when they come back from their date" Ruff said.
It was around midnight when Hiccup and Astrid came back. When Hiccup and Astrid started walking to Hiccup's hut, the twins came from the side of the hut and freaked them out. "Hey! Watcha guys doing?" Ruffnut asked them. Hiccup took his hand off of Astrid's waist. "No-nothing" Hiccup quickly told them. "Oh really? Nothing to do with doing the dirty in your bed Hiccup?!" Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other and then back at the twins. "Oh no" they both said. The twins crossed their arms at them. Yeah, you two have A LOT of explaining to do"...

That's it for now! This chapters a little long but I'm really bored right now so why not write a long story! But I'll post the next story tommorow, bye guys!👋