The Talk

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
I know that she probably didn't want me to rush into anything but I had to see exactly what the scourge of Odin is so we don't get other ideas. Fishlegs walked over to Astrid looking at the scratch on her arm and gasped. He walked back over to me with a worried look all over his face. "You saw that scratch right?" He said to me. "She told me it's nothing" Fishlegs gave me a weird looking face. "You know Astrid, it's not nothing! All the signs are there" he told me. Astrid started to toss and turn on her bed. "Ok, lets assume for a moment that your right" I said to him. "What's the cure?" That's the thing, I don't know" he replied to me. "Snotlout is on his way back from Berk with Gothi's notes. Hopefully they can tell us something more". At that same moment, Snotlout came to the door with the notes. I ran to get them. "Hey Astrid, how you feeling?" Snotlout asked in a concerned voice. "I feel fine! I just wish everyone would stop (cough cough) worrying" I kept digging through the notes to find out something and saw that the cure is made from the saliva of a Buffalord dragon. The thing that came to me before I could say anything was taken right from me when Astrid started speaking. "There aren't anymore Buffalord" she said disappointed. They were all hunted to extinction durring the scourges last outbreak". "We don't know if they're gone for sure. We need to get out there and find one" I said moving closer to the door. Astrid stood up fairly quickly after I finished speaking. "Come on! I told you guys, I'm..." she started falling towards the floor. I quickly ran towards her to catch her. "Astrid!" I yelled with Snotlout and Fishlegs watching in awe. I caught her at the last second "Im fine" she mumbled under her breath before coughing a few times.

ASTRID'S PERSPECTIVE:
Once Hiccup caught me there was a bit of silence for a while. A little while later, Hiccup told Snotlout and Fishlegs to go to the clubhouse and try to find a location of the Buffalord. When everyone but me and Hiccup left, he put a blanket overtop of me and we started talking for a few minutes. "Uumm, Hiccup? Can I ask you something?" He looked at me with a nice look to his face. "Yeah sure, anything" he told me. "Were you in my hut yesterday?" He started blushing and had this look to his face saying I'm dead. Uhh, ye-yeah, to check up on you, yeah I-I guess you could say that yeah" he sounded more nervous than I've ever heard him. "It's ok Hiccup" I said. "So, you know? What I said yesterday? You weren't asleep?" He asked. I nodded my head and smiled at him. I might wanna tell you everything once I feel better, but your so amazing, and I want all the things you want too. I smiled and winked at him and he smiled back. He tucked me under the covers and told me to feel better and to get some rest. He walked out of my hut with a smile but still looked scared and worried. The next moment, my eyes were closed and I was fast asleep.

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
I walked into the clubhouse from Astrid's hut feeling a little happy about what she said, but it only made me care and worry more about her. "How is she?" Snotlout asked. "Resting" I said back so quiet I was nearly whispering. We looked for any possible places that the Buffalord could still be. The twins somehow formed a map leaving us all a clear image and location of where the Buffalord could be. "We found a location" I said to everyone while slamming my hand on the table. "Now let's hope to Odin they still exist". We all (except for Astrid) head to the island where we found dragon droppings that were fresh from a different species of dragon (ew!). We walked up a hill and found a Buffalord! Now we just had to rope him up and take him back to dragons edge. Shouldn't be too hard right? Wrong! We tried, but it doesn't like being away from its own island. "So if we can't take the Buffalord to Astrid..." I said before Snotlout cut me off. "...bring Astrid to the Buffalord! I'm on it!" Said Snotlout as he flew back to dragons edge to get Astrid and bring her here. Once Snotlout arrived back here with Astrid, Stormfly came with them. I caught Astrid as she fell from Stormfly's back...

Hope you guys enjoyed the third part of this series! There shouldn't be much more chapters to this series since I also wanna write some more hiccstrid stories. I'll post the fourth part later, bye!