Full Hiccstrid

NO ONES PERSPECTIVE:
Hiccup walked into Astrid's hut looking nervous but didn't want to be. He walked slowly over to Astrid's bed and sat beside her silently. "So, what did you wanna talk to me about?" He asked her. "Well...it's about what you said a two days ago". Hiccup quickly stood up. "Look Astrid, if you don't feel the same way that's fine! I was just..." Astrid interrupted him. "No! No no Hiccup. I wanted to say that I had the same things to say about you!" Hiccup looked at Astrid and started smiling. "Wait, really?". Astrid's eyes started to widened. "Oh! Umm, we don't have to rush into anything at all! I mean this is your choice to make too not just me. I just wanted to talk about you and me you kn..." The next moment Astrid was surprised as Hiccup put one of his hands on her cheek and the other hand on her hip as he pulled her in for their first kiss in years. She was extremely shocked since this was the first time Hiccup has ever surprised her with a kiss on his own. Normally Astrid was the one to kiss him. But she reacted a few seconds after he landed his lips on hers. Once a few more seconds passed, Astrid opened her mouth to let her tough slip inside of his mouth. Hiccup did the same not long after her. Her hands went around his neck then in his hair while his hands went from her back, down to her butt. Hiccup laid Astrid down on her bed as they continued to make out. After at least ten to fifteen minutes, they pulled apart gasping for air. Hiccup put his arm around Astrid's waist as Astrid laid her head on his shoulder.
After about a half an hour of chatting, Hiccup left Astrid's hut with the biggest smile on his face. He wanted to make it official between him and Astrid but he didn't know how long he wanted to wait before they did.

THE NEXT DAY:

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
Last night was one of the best nights of my life. Me and Astrid told each other how we felt. The only problem is when to make this official. I wish I could tell her right now that I want to be her boyfriend, but I understand if she wants us to take our time. I walked into the club house a little before noontime and saw Snotlout trying to suck up to Astrid while she was trying to push him away. When Astrid saw me, she smiled and waved to me as I did the same. Snotlout started frowning. "Why whenever I walk by you, you get disgusted. But when he walks by you, you start smiling? I'm much better than this guy!" I made a stern look at Snotlout and my hands turned into fists. "Astrid saw right away and made a mad face at Snotlout. "Because he doesn't annoy the crap outta me like you do, and he doesn't show off what's clearly mutton on your arms and uses it to flirt with girls! He's the complete opposite of you, THATS why I treat him with more respect! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to my hut and get away from your chubby ass face!" She stomped away angry as I smiled of how much she just showed she cares about me. "Oohhhh, Snotlout you just got BURNED!" Tuffnut yelled and both Ruff and Tuff started laughing. "Shut up Tuffnut!" Snotlout shouted. I ran after Astrid as walked angrily to her hut. "Astrid! Are you ok?" She looked at me in shock. "ME?! What about you?! Snotlout was the one saying rude things about you, not me!" "Astrid! Calm down, I'm used to it I'm fine". "Are you sure?" I nodded back at her. "Well it bothers me that he flirts with me, and makes fun of you." I put my arms around her and pulled her in for a hug. "Shh. It'll be just fine, I promise you. You always have me to look out for you. You know that right?" She smiled as we leaned in for a kiss. It wasn't as long or passionate as the one we had last night since we were out in the open. I'm just glad everyone was in the clubhouse so no one could see. We pulled away a few seconds later and went back to the clubhouse for some lunch.

NO ONES PERSPECTIVE:
Everyone had yak shops that afternoon for lunch. But one thing that no one knew about was that there were dragon hunters on the island waiting for the chance to take one of the riders. They started discussing which one to take. "Let's take the leader Hiccup Haddock so they won't have anyone to depend on. They'll collapse and Viggo would much rather have him." One of the other hunters brought up someone else. "I have a better idea. Let's take the girl. It looks like their leader and her have a connection and it would be even more fun watching him suffer and cry about losing her." Everyone else nodded in agreement. "Let's make a move to capture her tonight once everyone's asleep. They'll never see it coming"....

That's the end of this chapter. Sorry I never posted it yesterday, I was pretty busy. I'll try my best to post the next chapter today some time. See ya!