Kidnapped

NO ONES PERSPECTIVE:
Everyone went to bed early that night...except for Hiccup and Astrid. They were planning to meet by a waterfall on dragons edge but Hiccup was running a little late. "Come on Hiccup where are you?" Astrid said to herself. At that moment, the dragon hunters came out of some bushes behind her and frighten Astrid. She started fighting off the hunters with her axe until one hunter came from behind her, put a bag over her body and took her to their ship. "Hiccup! Hiccup! Where are you!!" She kept screaming hoping Hiccup wasn't too late. Hiccup got to their meeting place, not long after she was taken. "Come on where are you Astrid?" After about five minutes, he got on Toothless and started searching the island. He saw something that looked like a ship off in the distance and flew towards it. Once he saw who was on the ship, the first person he saw was Astrid. Hands tied behind her back with a cloth raped around her mouth sitting in a cage. "Astrid!! No!" Hiccup screamed. He was about to shoot the cage, until he noticed someone coming out from behind the cage. It was Viggo! "Viggo! Release Astrid, You have no idea what your doing!" "Oh, I am aware of my actions Hiccup and it seems that you two were really starting to hit things off too, so sad that might not happen for a while". Hiccup put a stern look on his face. "It's completely your choice Hiccup, free your friend and risk the consequences, or leave now and try again some other time. Maybe never! Your choice". Hiccup looked at Astrid while she was shaking her head. He needed to have the rest of the gang with him to defeat Viggo. "I'll be back, don't you worry". Hiccup flew away back to the edge. "Surprising! I thought he would have done anything to get you back in his arms. Guess he doesn't love you as much as you thought". Astrid stared Viggo down until he walked away.

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
I should've done something else, but there was nothing else to do without at least one other person helping. I rushed into everyone's hut and told them Astrid's been captured and for everyone to meet at the clubhouse. "What's the plan Hiccup?" Fishlegs asked me. "Well we can't go tonight". "What?! Then why'd you drag us outta bed?!" Snotlout yelled out. "I obviously needed to tell you guys right away! I thought that we could plan how to save her then go find her first thing tomorrow morning". Fishlegs walked over to me. "Your right Hiccup! And by the way, how did you know that she was taken?" Uh oh. I forgot that no one knew about me and Astrid yet! What could I say?! "Umm, well, I was uh patrolling the island and saw a ship that had Astrid on it and I went over and saw her on it with Viggo trapping her up". "Oh" everyone said. We stayed up late that night planning a way to bring her back. "Ok, everybody get some sleep! We leave first thing tomorrow to search for Astrid". I just hope she'll be alright.

NO ONES PERSPECTIVE:
Back over with Astrid, The cloak was taken off her mouth. "Ugh! What the hell are you doing?! What do you want from me?!" She started yelling at Viggo. "Not just me" at that moment Ryker came out from the ship as well. "And we're both going to use you to show us how to get the dragon eye back to where it belongs". Astrid glared at Ryker and Viggo. "And if I don't?" Astrid asked. Ryker started an evil laugh. "Oh I hope you don't" he pointed his sword at Astrid's face...

That's it for now! I'll post the next chapter tomorrow! 👋