Chapter 9

Love At First Sight-Ch9

authors note---
okay, i know it's been a week since i've uploaded, i'm SO sorry. i was on vacation/holiday with my fam on a house boat for 5 days. with NO service. not even cell reception. but then i came back yesterday!! (: and now im on vacation again. but anyways. here's chapter 9, if you like it, then i would really really really appreciate your votes, comments, and FANS (: seriously. the more votes and comments i get, the more inspired i am to write a really good chapter. so keep all the love rolling in, i really appreciate it xxx
thx CUPCAKES <3

Chapter 9:

            After a very eventful day, Sara and I joined the lads on their trip to Los Angeles. We spent the entire drive there listening to Liam attempt to explain why he doesn't like to use spoons that aren't his. Niall had his mouth full of chips for the whole ride, and Louis was sitting quietly texting Eleanor, his lips occasionally forming into a soft smile.

            We pulled into the lot at the hotel, and raced inside. Everyone watched as Liam and Niall were on the floor in the lobby wrestling like little kids, while we waited for Paul to check us in at the front desk. I took the opportunity to check my twitter timeline. Curious to see how many pictures of the boys from today were leaked, I checked a popular 1D update account. I tapped the most recent picture. I gasped when I saw that the picture was of Liam and Niall wresting on the floor just now.

            I shook my head, as a small chuckle escaped from my mouth. The 1D Family really is better than the FBI… I thought to myself. I retweeted the picture.

            I looked up from my phone to see Paul walking away from the desk holding some room keys, rebuking Niall and Liam for acting like kids. I walked towards the group to hear what Paul had to say.

            "Alright, I got five rooms total. I had the lady at the desk spread them out around the hotel, so that fans will have a harder time finding any of you," Paul explained, as Harry grabbed the room keys from him and looked at all of the room numbers, before passing them out.

            "Niall, Liam and Zayn, you each have your own room. Harry and Louis, you two will be sharing a room. Alice and Sara, I hope both of you won't mind sharing another room together as well."

            "No, not at all! Thank you so much," I smiled at him.

            "We are just really grateful to be here," Sara added.

            Paul grinned, "Okay. Oh, and also, I had someone pick up some toiletries for you both, since I'm assuming neither of you packed to stay overnight."

            I gave him an appreciative smile, and we all headed off to our rooms. On the elevator, we shared our room numbers, in case we needed to contact each other. Harry and Louis were on the same floor as us. I couldn't help but wonder if Harry gave us the room on the same floor as his on purpose.

            When Sara and I got to our room, we both plopped straight down on the beds without muttering a single word. To say it was a long day would be an understatement. After ten minutes of lying face down on our beds, we both stood up to get ready to sleep.

            I watched as Sara opened the bag of overnight things Paul gave to us. She pulled out two pairs of pajama bottoms. "Whoever bought these has really good taste!" she exclaimed, as she inspected the pants.

            She threw me the blue plaid bottoms and kept the green polka-dot ones for herself. She knew blue is my favorite color.

            Other things in the bag included white tee shirts, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, clothes for tomorrow, and everything else one could possibly need in a hotel room. Paul's thoughtfulness made me smile.