Chapter 18

Love At First Sight - Ch 18

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

author's note:

thanks for being patient this week while i was at band camp! let me just tell you it was complete HELL. i cried like three times. i don't even want to think about it. i'm extremely tired and half asleep soooo i'm not really sure if i'm thinking right, right now lol. but anyways, comment and vote, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OKAY!!! (: xoxo

PS: cupcakes, the more comments and votes, the quicker and better the next upload. (: xxxx

SO GET VOTING AND COMMENTING! <3 xxx, ash (:

 Chapter 18:

My eyelids peeled open the next morning, and I stretched over to pick up my phone and look at the time. After allowing my eyes to adjust to the light, I saw that it was nine in the morning. I sighed deeply, remembering that I wouldn't see Harry at all today, because of One Direction's interview in Los Angeles. I decided to call Sara, knowing that she would be alone, too, because Niall would also be in LA, so I wouldn't be interrupting anything.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sara! It's Alice. How did it go with Niall yesterday?"

"Oh, hi, Al! It went well. When I called him, he was really surprised, and I could tell he was even more surprised when I apologized for overreacting."

"That's great! So the two of you are okay, now?"

"We're better than okay," I could tell she was smiling into the phone, "He came over to my place after our conversation because he wanted to see me before he left for LA."

"How cute! Do you want to come over to watch their interview? It starts at eleven," I asked, hopefully, not wanting to spend the day alone.

"Sure! I was planning on watching it anyways. I'll be there in about an hour."

"Sounds good! See you then. Oh, and Sara?"

"Hmm?" she responded, curiously.

"Harry and I are dating," I finished with an enormous grin.

I could hear her excited yells even after taking the phone from my ear to hang up. I would explain everything to her when she came over. Until then, I had a quick bowl of cereal and jumped in the shower.

As I stepped out of the shower, I dried myself off, and wrapped a towel around my body. I was startled as I walked out of my bathroom to find Sara lying on my bed using her phone.

"Holy shit!" I breathed out, "You scared me." Sara burst out laughing.

"I thought you'd be used to it be now! You should have seen your face," she continued to laugh. I let out a small chuckle.

"Whatever," I winked at her, before grabbing my clothes and going back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

When I came out of the bathroom, it was already 10:20 in the morning, which meant there was forty more minutes until we would be watching the boys' interview. Until then, Sara and I sat on my bed listening to Ed Sheeran, and I told her about Harry and me.

Before we knew it, it was already 10:50, so we headed downstairs to the couch. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels until I found the channel that the boys were going to be on. Before getting comfortable, I got up and walked to the fridge to pour two glasses of lemonade.

By the time I got back to the couch, there were three minutes left until the interview. I took a sip of my lemonade when I received a text message.