1

saori honestly feels bad for lashing out on johnny the other day. it was an accident first and foremost, but the pain in her butt convinces her that she became the pain in johnny's ass because he's the reason why she can't sit properly in the first place!

yuta advised her to apologize if she deems it necessary, but if you were to ask him, he probably won't care about the other's feelings. 

"it's not like you guys are friends or something," he told her when she was fussing about it.

thing is, saori was classmates with johnny. she could've snapped at jaehyun or taeyong, who were two doors away from her class section, but no. she just had to pick a fight with the 2nd most popular guy in school, and their class representative johnny suh.

i'm done for, he's gonna sue me for verbal assault, and i'll rot in my jail cell unemployed and single. 

it was homeroom for today and their adviser was currently discussing about some music festival saori's projected herself not to care. sure she'd watch a few shows here and there. (she promised yuta she'd accompany him and watch his band play) but to be honest, saori would rather watch her dog chase its tail idly. at least that'll entertain her for a bit.

it was a given that johnny was in front of the room, leading the class' decision on the upcoming event. saori wasn't even listening when her teacher called her attention, asking what was she willing to contribute in class.

"i'm fine with whatever, sir." was her answer before going back to stare out the window where she spotted a cat lounging around she grows envious over the last couple minutes.

"alright, you can help me with hanging posters and banners around, then." johnny dismisses the meeting after that.

the rest of the period was free time to them so saori takes the opportunity to talk to johnny, who had his earphones on, blocking out all the noise. he takes them off when he sees saori approach him, and addresses her, "yes?"

"uh, yeah, hi," saori stammers, not sure how an apology should start. 

she then feels the classroom grow quiet at the sight of her actually conversing with johnny.

"just--wanted to say sorry about the other day--i didn't mean to yell at you."

"uh, thanks? you didn't have to apologize though, it was kinda my fault." johnny shrugs casually, proving that the rumors of his 'yolo' lifestyle was true.

"how's your butt?" 

"my what?" saori blinks at the question, taken aback. 

she sneaks a peak at her bottom and replies, "it's still in tact fortunately."

johnny laughs, cute dimples showing. saori again questions why he isn't appreciated that much. this guy's a walking boyfriend material.

"i'm glad," johnny says. "i was serious though. how can i make it up to you?"

"oh, you don't have to. it's fine, it's not like i need butt surgery or something."

"you think?" the boys gives her a once-over, eyes landing at her behind. "kinda looks like you do."

"excuse me?" saori scoffs offendedly.

"i'm kidding! you have a nice ass." 

saori isn't sure how to react. well, yeah, she's flattered he thinks she has a nice ass, but does that mean he looks at her ass?

johnny realizes what he just said, and hurries to add, "i mean--given the many times taeyong's talked about it--"

saori chokes on her own saliva. "taeyong?!" she bursts out as Johnny shoots up from his seat to shush her.