Chapter 13

I woke up to a banging in my head. I flinched at the light filtering through the window. I remembered what happened and sat up. 'Matt?' I asked softly. I looked around the room and saw that Matt was no where to seen. I also noticed that I wasn't in the throne room. "Matt?" I called out panicked. He ran into the room and saw me sitting up. He ran to me and tackled me back into the bed. "I thought you were dead. You were so pale." He cried craddling me closer. "I'm not going anywhere. Where am I?" I asked looking around. "Oh, you're in one of our bedrooms." "Our?" I asked. "I guess I should have told you. We are the new king and queen of this land." He beamed. "We were going have our coronation after you woke up, if you woke up." I held his face in my hands. "Nothing can stop us from being together." He smiled and gave me a soft kiss. I snuggled down under the covers and smiled. I reached down to scratch my leg when I realized I wasn't clothed. "You have to leave now!" "Why?" He looked hurt. "I'm not dressed!" His eyes widened and he smiled. "Fine but I have a surprise for you when your done. I'll wait outside." He kissed my head and walked out. I hurried into the closet and found a simple dress. "Ready." I said walking outside. Along the hallway there were candles leading me somewhere. I followed the path until I reached a small door. It lead me up some stairs and onto the roof. Once I was on the roof rose petals lead me to a picnic. 'This is so sweet!' 'I know.' Matt came up behind me and gave me a hug. 'Being without you just for a day made me realize how much I need you.' I smiled. "Nicole, will you marry me?" He asked, pulling out a ring. "Yes. Yes! A thousand times yes!" I squealed putting out my hand. The ring was a perfect fit. I tackled him in a kiss. "Now that this is over with we have to go to a coronation." He pulled me up and we walked down the stairs hand in hand. 'They should have your outfit laid out for you. See you in a minuet.' He kissed me before walking away with a giddy smile on his face. When I opened my door I stopped dead in my tracks. 'Matt!' I screamed. He was at my side in an instant. 'What?' He looked inside my room and gulped. A king was standing inside. "Can I help you?" Matt asked gently. The man turned around and smiled. "There is in fact. I take it you are in fact the soon to be king and queen." We nodded. "I have a proposition for you. My wife is soon going to be pregnant, as will you my dear." I took a step closer to Matt. "No need to fear, this was a long ago prophecy. Anyways when our children come of age I would like them to marry." I gasped. "Our child will marry anyone he or she does not wish to." I said outraged. "All I ask is that they go on a date or two to see if there are any sparks. If not I will leave you and your child alone." He bowed his head. "Only if you promise not to interfere." Matt said sternly. The man looked up and grinned. "You are both so gracious. Have a good coronation!" He smiled once more before disappearing. 'Tell me if you have any more unwanted guests.' He smiled before leaving. I quickly dressed in the gown and saw it was a wedding gown. 'Oh Matt, this dress is beautiful.' I twirled in front of the mirror. 'Don't tell me what it looks like! I haven't seen it yet. But there is someone who is dying to see you outside. See you soon.' I opened my door and my mother came rushing in. "Oh honey! Look at how beautiful you are." She gently gave me a hug. "It's time." She pulled out the old family veil and put it on. "Ready?" I nodded. Outside a woman gave a small bouquet. I looped my arm through my mothers and we walked to the throne room. Once outside a man told us to wait for a moment. "Everyone stand for the bride." The doors opened and we walked in. It looked like the whole kingdom showed up. Everyones eyes were on me but my eyes were on Matt. It felt like the longest walk to get to him. "Keep her safe young man." My mom looked him in the eye. "Yes ma'am." She smiled and let me go. Soon it was time to say our I-dos. "Nicole do you take Matt to be your husband?" "I do." "Matt do you take Nicole to be your wife?" "I do." "By the power vested in me I announce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Matt lifted the veil and kissed me. "Now before you two love birds run off. We still have the coronation. Blake?" A man handed the pastor two crowns. "Your majesties." Matt knelt and I followed. After placing the crowns on our heads he asked us to stand and face the crowd. "I give you, King Matt and Queen Nicole. Long let them live!" The crowd echoed his cheer. "You two can go." He smiled. We hurried though the crowd hand in hand until we reached a door. He pulled me inside. "Congratulations!" The king from before bowed. "This is my wife, Katherine. Here's how to reach us. Have a good honeymoon." Again they disappeared. 'Where shall we be going?' I smiled. 'To a cottage for a week of relaxation. It's the royal summer home.' I grinned. 'When will we leave?' "My Lord? My Lady? The royal carriage is ready." A man came in a bowed. 'Now I guess.' We grinned and followed the man out to the stables. We saw a glimpse of wings before we stepped into the carriage. "Off we go!" We jolted forwards and set off to the summer home. 'You look fantastic.' He pulled me close. 'You look so handsome! Did you brush your hair?' I laughed softly. 'You should smile more, you have the most beautiful smile.' 'I'm the luckiest woman in the world.' I brushed our lips together. "Your majesties, we'll be there shortly." Soon we landed and the doors opened. I gasped as I was helped down. 'Come on!' He laughed pulling me with him. I had to pick up my skirts to keep up with him. We ran to the master bedroom. He let go of my hand and opened the doors. Outside was our own personal pool. 'Your swim suit is in the bathroom. See you in the water.' I smiled, walked into the bathroom, and changed. I slipped outside and realized that it was much later than I thought. I jumped in the water and squealed when Matt grabbed me. 'Matt.' I laughed. I felt him trying to undo my top. 'Never going to happen.' I turned and gave him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me making it impossible to escape. He quickly untied my top and my mouth fell open. 'Matt!' I gasped. 'I would see them later.' He winked. I sighed. He yanked my top off and pulled me against him. I won't write anymore but it was a magical night. A couple weeks later we found out I was pregnant with a baby girl. We also found out that the other king was going to have a baby boy. We arranged that a day after the later borns sixteenth birthday they would meet and go on a date. We also agreed that dating would be open for them. This is where I'll end my tale and let my daughter start hers.

I hope you guys liked it and yes this does mean I will be writing a sequel! Please star and comment! Wish me luck!