Part 7

Justin's Point of View

(Friday)

I wake up in the hotel room I'm staying in and look around.

I remember I'm seeing Nia today. I honestly can't wait to see her. A smile creeps onto my face.

When I met her in the coffee shop, I had honestly never seen anyone so beautiful in my entire life.

I was so disappointed when she had to leave quickly. But when I saw her again at the photoshoot I was taken away once again by her beauty. And even more blown away by the way she treated me, normal. I wasn't Justin Bieber I was human. When Joel was styling me I asked him many questions about her. I found out she's currently single, she loves watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and she's apparently a really good cook. Joel also showed me some of the designs she's made. Her being Maria's assistant isn't the right job for her, she should be a graphic designer because these designs were perfect. When I asked her to hang out I meant for an actual date but quickly took it back when I noticed she wasn't really interested. That kind of hurt. But she said she's just busy so maybe it wasn't total rejection. Who am I kidding? She'd never like a guy like me.

But finding out she had a child was a mixed emotion for me. It was a mixture of joy, thinking of how lucky that child is to have a mom like Nia. Sadness, realising that she probably doesn't have a stable father. Excitement, in the want to meet her. And devastation in thinking that Nia's had a relationship with someone that involved a child and probably ended in heartbreak.

Nia's a really nice person and I honestly just want to be there for her. I just want to help her.

I hop out of bed and get in the shower I then order room service and practically stare at the clock the whole day waiting for it to be time to see Nia.

So this is what Justin's thinking if you're wondering.

Thoughts? I know I always ask but I like knowing if I'm doing a good job and if I can improve.