Part 6

I arrive home with Lily, mom's not back yet.

I decide to do some arts and crafts with Lily.

We were in the middle of playing with play dough when there was a knock on the door.

"I wonder who that could be?" I ask Lily.

I get up and look through the peep hole. It's Joel.

I open the door and Joel walks in.

"Sure Joel, come right in." I laugh.

"Sorry, but no time for that. Big news!"

"What?!"

"Okay so Steven talked to his boss and gave him a copy of your resume that I sent to him. And the boss said he loved you so much the position is basically your's you just have to go see him and talk about it!"

"Oh my gosh!" I gasp and cover my hands over my mouth.

I just hug Joel.

"You so deserve this."

"Thank you."

We pull apart.

"Where's Miss Lily?" He asks.

"Right over here." I point.

"Oh hello princess, ooh, play dough."

We go over and play with her.

"So is there anything happening with you and Justin?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because when I was styling him he would not stop asking about you."

"Really?"

"Really. He has a massive crush on you."

"I don't think so Joel. I think he's just lonely at the moment."

"I don't think so Nia. He looks pretty interested."

"We're hanging out tomorrow, he's coming over."

"No way! Oh get out of here! Wait, does he know about Lily?"

"Yeah, he said he'd love to meet her."

He gasps. "This is amazing, I think this is the real thing!"

"Joel, we're just friends."

"For the moment till he makes a move. When he comes over I want you to text me every fifteen minutes and tell me what's happening."

"Nothing's going to happen. Girl's like me never end up with guys like him."

"Never say never."

I roll my eyes.

"Well do you like him?"

"I don't know. I mean he's nice and didn't run away when I said I had a child. He's attractive sure, I mean his eyes and smile, his muscles are-what am I saying? No. He's the most famous person in the world, he has a million, no a billion choices in girls, why would he even go out with me?"

"Why not? You're a beautiful girl, he likes your personality and isn't turned off by you having a kid."

"But it wouldn't work. His fame makes him unable to live a normal life and Lily couldn't grow up in that environment. And his belieber's would hate on us."

"Hater's gonna hate. But I'm not saying anything has to happen, I'm just saying it could."

We continue playing with Lily.

I'm not sure what I think about Justin. I'm not even sure what he thinks about me.

Ahhh. I feel like I'm taking ages to get to the point but oh well. I'm going to update twice today to make up for it.