Divergent High

Tris POV:

It is my junior year in high school. I have an amazing boyfriend. His name is Uriah. I get onto my bus and sit next to my best friend, Christina. "Hey Chris." I say. She doesn't answer me. She just stares straight ahead. "What's wrong? Chris?" I ask worried. "Will... Broke up with me." She says, tears in her eyes. "Aw.. Chris I'm so sorry." I try and cheer her up. The next thing I know we are at school. I grab her hand and we walk into class together. Christina sits in her seat and I sit in mine. The teacher starts her lesson and Uriah comes in and plops down next to me. I lay a quick kiss on his cheek. "Please welcome.. The new student.. Four!" The teacher says. A handsome young man walks in and sits on the other side of me. Great. Surrounded by two boys. "Hi Four." I greet him. "Hi... Tris?" He says. I nod my head. When class is over I head to my locker. "Hey Tris wait up!" I hear Four shout behind me. I stop walking and he catches up to me. "Hey Four. What's up?" I say. "Um.. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school today?" He asks me. I smile. "Sure.." I say, "I gotta go to my next class, see you later!" I get into my next class and sit next to Uriah. We have been dating for 6 months but our relationship isn't really going anywhere these days. "Uriah.. We need to talk." I say. "Oh yeah.. I need to talk to you too." He replies "I'm with Marlene now. I'm sorry. Can we still be friends?". "Yes of course Uriah." I say and hug him.
----------------------------------------
Four POV:

School is over and I'm waiting by the doors. I see Tris walk out of the doors. I smile and she smiles back. She is so beautiful. "Let's go!" She says cheerfully. I grab her hand and I take her to my car. It's a black convertible. "Where are we going anyways?" She asks. I wanted to surprise her so I don't tell her. "You'll see." I tease her. She frowns and I smile.