Part-22

Betty's POV:
We where having so much fun until we ran into some "friends". "OMG, Juggie!" It was Toni. "Hi Toni." He said annoyed. "What are you doing here and with her?" She said discussed. "Nice to see you too, whore." I said sarcastically but mumbled the last part so only I could here it. "We are on a road trip with our friends. Speaking of which we should get back to the RV. Don't you think Betts?" He said. "Of course yeah." I replied. Juggie grabbed my hand and we walked back to the RV.

"I can't believe it the bitch just had to ruin a good day!" I yelled. "Doesn't she always ruin your good days?" Juggie questioned. We both laughed. "True." I said. "Guess what Betts." "What?" "We are alone." He whispered. "But we are in a parking lot so no." He sighed. "We should go back in we are probably gonna be here another 2 hours." Juggie stated. "Yeah lets go we can go where ever you want." I said. "I want to be anywhere you want." He responded. I giggled "Then lets get to hot topic." I said pulling him.

We bought from here and there then met at the food court. "Ok since we are all here B, V, Kev, and I are going clothes shopping while you all do you." Cher announced. We all nodded and got our food. We talked about what we did of course Juggie and I told them about Toni being here.

Once we split up Cher drug us to here favorite store. Where we bought our date night dresses with the fashionista Kevista at our side to help. Then we went to any store and still only bought two more outfits each.

(Ignore the Grundy glasses

(Ignore the Grundy glasses. If only you could see how hard I'm cringing at her name. I actually liked the Black Hood when he killed her.)

)

        "Fashionista Kevista do you want anything?" I asked

"Fashionista Kevista do you want anything?" I asked. "Nope I am all good." He stated. "And I wear that nickname with flying colors." We all laughed/giggled at him. "Let's find the boys." V said. We headed out, and found them at the arcade. But they weren't alone...

Author's Note: Chapters are becoming shorter, but it's the best I can do right now.