Part-11

Betty's POV:
I didn't know how to respond to this. "Yeah and she is a badass." I heard another say. Then I saw them it was Archie, Sweet Pea, the two guys that were with Toni, one I have never seen before, and Juggie. "Hey look it's V and Cher!" The one I've never seen yelled. "And is that Betty?!" He continued. "Hey guys come join us!" V yelled. They walked over and Juggie put his arm around my waist. "Hey gorgeous." He whispered in my ear. I smiled. "Why, hello Romeo." I whispered back. "So Betts this is Kevin." He said motioning to the one that was shouting earlier. "Nice to meet you this is my boyfriend Joaquin." Kevin said talking about one of the two he had longer hair. "Nice to meet you guys." I said. "You are one tough bitch to stand up to Toni." Joaquin said. The other one couldn't keep his eyes off Cheryl and she was the same. "That is Fangs." Juggie said pointing to the one staring at Cher. I nodded. We all where in our own little worlds Archie and V flirting, Kevin and Joaquin kissing, Fangs and Cheryl talking, and Juggie and I making out. "Did you two put on magnets instead of lips?" V asked sarcastically. "Seriously though you two have been making out for an hour straight." Fangs added. I looked at Jug. "Well I don't know we might have." He said kissing me again. "Ok I vote we play truth or dare." Cher said. We all nodded and said yeah. "Ok I'll go first. Hmm...Jughead truth or dare?" She said. "Truth." He said she smirked. "How was Betty?" He pretended to be confused. "Oh please we know you did it because I asked V if Betty was actually there and she said Betty was with you." "She was great." He said. "My turn. Fangs truth or dare?" He said. "Dare." Fangs said. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest person here." Fangs turned to Cheryl and pulled her into a kiss. She melted into it, it probably lasted 30 seconds. "Ok so Betty truth or dare?" I 'thought' for a second. "Dare." "I dare you to sing whatever song comes on the radio next." He turned it up. I heard the words "B-A-B-Y is next." "Oh hell no." I said. "Why not this is our song Betts?" Juggie said with puppy dog eyes. "Only for you." I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I sang the song everyone was staring at me wide eyes. "That sounded great B!" V squealed. "Ok my turn." I said facing Veronica. "Truth or Dare, V?" "Dare like duh." She responded. "I dare you to kissed your fav person here on the cheek." I said thinking it's Archie. She kissed me ob the cheek. "You said person not guy." She stated. "You know what I ment though." She laughed. "Ok so Kev truth or dare?" "Truth." Kevin responded confidently. "Is it true hmm...you sing 'TayTay Swift' in the shower?" She said using air quotes. "Yes it is." He said loudly. "Ok Cheryl truth or dare?" "Dare." She said. "I dare you to tell us why you are hanging out with Betty and V instead of Josie and Polly, and make up a cheer for the prettiest person here." He said. "1.) I am because Polly us a back stabber that is now besties with Josie plus hanging out with Betty is more fun than I thought she is more different than I thought and 2.) Keller, Keller he's our man if he can't do it V lodge can. Lodge, Lodge she's our girl if she can't do it Elizabeth can have a whirl. Betty, Betty she our gal is she can't do it no one shall." "Elizabeth?" Juggie asked with a raised eyebrow at me. "Yeah, only my mom calls me it unless you're Cheryl and wanna remind me." I said. "Ok my turn to ask. Archibald truth or dare?" "Dare?" Archie said guessing himself. "I dare you to kiss your crush." She said. He kissed V right on the lips. "Wow..." she said. He smiled at her. "Ok Joaquin truth or dare?" Joaquin thought about his decision. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to pick up who you think the lightest person is and set them on their 'significant others' lap." Archie said using air quotes. Joaquin then walked over to me and put me on Juggie's lap. "Well hi there." Juggie said jokingly. "Hey." I said then he pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. Then we here someone clare there throat. "Ok so Jug truth or dare?" Joaquin asked. "Dare." Juggie said. "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Betty in the woods." I nodded and we went into the woods. He picked me up and put me against a tree.