Part-14

Betty's POV:
We all walked out. "Nice outfit pick for Betts V, and I love my outfit Betty." I smiled. "I knew you would Cheryl it was screaming your name." We all laughed. "I love how under stated my outfits are it's a good change." V stated. "I love 2 out of 3 things you packed me V." I stated. "Why don't you like the one?" She whined. "Because it makes me look like I'm horny!" I yelled.

"Umm...TMI B." Kevin said as he walked to where we were with the other guys. "Oh dear lord! That was not what it sounded like." I yelled. "Don't worry Betty Jug can fix it later." Archie said. "V look what you started!" "Oh Betts it's just pjs." V said. "What was Betty's sentence anyway?" Fangs asked. "Oh V asked why Betty didn't like the pjs V packed for her and she yelled 'because it makes me look like I'm horny' then you guys came at the last part." Cheryl said. They all laughed. "So what are we gonna do it's only 6:00?" Arch asked. "I vote we go back to childhood and play tag." V stated. We all nodded in agreement. "Your it B!" V said hitting me. "Nah uh girlie!" I yelled then tagged Cheryl. I hid in the woods for about 5 minutes before I hear. "Betts this is tag not hide and seek." It was Juggie. "Oh but the way to win is to hide." I said. "Well I seeked what is my prize?" He said getting closer. "Whatever you want." I said. He walked closer and kissed me passionately. "You're it now." He said. I fake gasped. I jumped on his back. "Now looks like we are it together." I said. He put me on his back like he was giving a piggy back ride. He ran out onto the beach. I tagged Kevin as we ran by. "You're it Kev." I yelled. "Woah team ups thats not fair!" Joaquin yelled. "To bad!" Juggie yelled back. We did this till sunset then we made a fire and gathered around.

I was sitting on Juggie's lap, V was on Archie's, Cheryl was straddling Fangs and had her tongue down his throat, and Kevin and Joaquin where already in their tent. Cheryl and Fangs left to a tent about 10 minutes later. "Looks like you and Archie are sharing a tent V." I said. "Ok I'm not complaining." She said. "I'm going to go to the tent, night guys." I said and walked away. I got in the tent and changed into my 'pajamas' V packed me. I laid down when I heard the tent door open. "Hey Betts." I looked and saw Juggie coming in. "Hey." I said. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked. "Sleep." I said and rolled over since it was to warm for a blanket. "Damnit Ronni." I heard him mutter. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I thought you said we would continue what we started back at Thorn Hill." He said in a low sexy voice. "Did I?" I said trying not to give in even though I was on the verge to taking him right there. "You did." He said and kissed me passionately, and I straddled him. I took his shirt off him and ran my hands down his chest. He squeezed my ass, and I moaned. I started undoing his belt as fast as I could. I pulled down his jeans then I felt it. He put his hands in the elastic band if my underwear pulling them down. He flipped us over, and I lowered his boxers. He yanked the top off me and kissed down my neck making me moan. He went further and further down making my breathing speed up. He was kissing my inner thigh making me moan. He came back up and kissed me sloppily. I went lower and gave him a blow job. "Betty!" He yelled. I came back up and kissed him with that 'get in me' attitude. I moved out from under him, and looked in the bag V packed and pulled out a condom. He put it on and then went inside. "Juggiiieee!" I yelled out. He started sucking at the edge of my breast as my hands tangled in his hair he groaned out as I moaned. He picked up the pace "Juggie." I moaned out. "Don't stop!" He seemed pleased. I wrapped my legs around his waist puling him in with more force. "Betty!" He yelled out. "Juggie I'm gonna..." I couldn't finish I was so breathless. "Do it." He said. We both reached climax at the same time. He collapsed on me for a few seconds then he flipped so I was on top of him. "Goodnight my Juliet I love you." He said. "I love you too, my Romeo. Goodnight." I said as I fell asleep with his arms around my waist as our naked bodies pressed together.