Part-7

Betty's POV:
I started backing away, and he urned to face her. I ran away not wanting to hear what was about to crush my heart. I was running not know where I was going. "Betty? Betty what's wrong?" I looked up and saw Archie. "It's Jughead he claimed he loved me and I would never lose him. Then, Toni said to choose between us. He turned towards her, and I ran not wanting to hear what he would say." I sobbed onto his shoulder. "It's ok I'll talk to him for you. Do you need to go somewhere though?" I nodded. "Yeah I need to go to V's." "I'll walk you there come on." I nodded and we walked to her house. "Thanks for walking me Archie I'll see you later." I said. "See you later Betty." I walked into the house.

Archie's POV:
After I dropped Betty off I went to look for Jug. I found him at Pop's with Toni. "Jug what the hell out side now!" I yelled at him. He got up I walked behind him Toni tried to follow. "Sit down you bitch this doesn't concern you!" I yelled at her. I got to the parking lot with Jug. "What's up Arch?" I was ticked now. "What's up?! Really after I just found Betty crying running towards Fox Forest! Do you know why she was crying?!" He looked confused. "Why Arch? What happened?" He asked concerned. I scoffed. "Really after Toni asked you to choose between her and Betty and you turned to Toni! Why bro?!" I shouted. "I turned to Toni to tell her I love Betty and she can leave us alone. When I turned to grab Betty's hand and she was gone I was sad and Toni said she doesn't deserve me. She then took me into Pop's and you came in." He explained. "She ran because you said you loved her and she wouldn't lose you then it looks like you where about to kiss Toni I would runaway too. Plus Toni will do anything to het in a guys pants, but Betty cares for people and tries to please everyone Betty is worth it to fight Toni I couldn't careless if she lived here or not." He nodded. "You're right and I know it but, Betty is out of my league and hates me." He said with sadness. "Jughead Jones! Betty loves you and you need to fix what you had because I have never seen you so happy." I said and walked away.

Betty's POV:
I told V what happened. "Come on we are going to have fun out on the town get dressed in your new white dress and come on!" She said. "Ok."

Betty's Outfit, and makeup⬇️

Veronica's Outfit and Makeup⬇️

Once we finished we walked into the living room

Once we finished we walked into the living room. "Now come on we are gonna have fun!" We where getting ready to leave then. 'Knock knock knock.' I opened the door. "What do you want Jug?" I said trying to stay calm. "To talk to you. Betty I need to tell you what happened." I sighed. "Fine. Come on in." "Hey B come on...what are you doing here?" She said whilst giving a death stare. "To tell what happened." "Spill it out now we are going out to the club." She said. He told us what happened. "And why are you going clubbing?" "Because before we knew this we were gonna go find a guys for us." V said. I thought he was gonna bust. "Oh...umm...well have fun then I'll just go." He said but this time sad. I was close to crying. "V I'm gonna go find Toni and no one will stop me!" I said I stormed out I was out the door before Juggie. I walked to Pop's and there she was sitting in a both with three other guys. I walked in. "Bitch get your fucking ass out side now!" I yelled. "Hold up you don't even know her." Said one guy (Sweat Pea). "Oh I know her well enough for what I'm about to do!" I yelled and drug her out side. "Fucked up minded bitch who can't get her own relationships, so goes around ruining others! I love Jughead then you come along and fuck it all up for the first time I could be myself around someone other than V, but no you had to think 'oh wanna ruin someone's life.' Well go fuck yourself you dick sucking bitch!" I then went in and got a vanilla milkshake sat at the bar and cried. "Betty? What happened?" I turned to see Cheryl. "Everything. My life officially is worthless. Juggie and I broke up because of this girl Toni and I cussed her out." Then he walked in.