Part-9

Betty's POV:
"No I'm not here with him I'm actually here with Jughead." I said. "Wait my boy has a girlfriend?! Wait is it Betty Cooper?" I nodded. "That's me." He laughed. "When he came home 4 days ago I thought he was stoned because he had a dumbass smile on his face." I laughed. "Well sorry but I was not I was in love." Juggie said. We walked into a large room with a bar in it and a DJ stand. "Do you wanna dance babe?" I smiled. "Yeah." We walked out and danced with other people. We walked over to the bar after we wore ourselves out. "2 cokes." He said. I was afraid they might have alcohol in them. "They don't have alcohol it's out of a can." I smiled. "Juggie you came!!" I heard Toni yell. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Yeah with my plus one." He said looking at me with something I hadn't seen on his face. Lust? Want? But it was turning me on. "Oh her well hope you two have fun." She said. "That was more civilized than normal." I whispered but I spoke too soon. Toni turn around and slapped me across the face. I grabbed her wrist tight in my hand and drug her out side the dark bar. "Don't come near me ever again you bitch! You can leave me the hell alone and quit acting like you're a victim when you just want attention!" I yelled then walked back in. Everyone was staring at me. "Hey babe do you wanna leave?" I shrugged. "What ever you want." He held my hand and we walked to his car. "What are we gonna do?" He asked. "Can we go to Sweet Water River?" "Yeah, of course." We got to the river, and sat on the sand with a blanket out of the car. "Betty are you ok?" I smiled at him. "I am now." He smiled. "I love you Betty." I smiled even bigger. "I love you too Juggie." We had a soft kiss, but the longer the kiss the more want there was between us. The kisses got deeper I was straddling him when I felt something.

Jughead's POV:
Shit! There is no way she didn't feel that! I need to calm down but how?! "Juggie?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. Then she giggled and we continued to make out. She pushed me to lay down on the blanket. She ran her hands up and down my chest making me harder. My hands were around her waist when her phone started ringing. "Hello?...Why are you calling me?...No surprise there...it will be the same answer as last time and just because she is my sister doesn't mean I hate her enough to do that...Oh well sucks for you ya jack ass...I don't give a shit...Shut the hell up and leave me alone." She then hung up. "What was that about Betts?" I asked she sighed. "It was my sister's ex who wants to get with me to make her jealous. I've rejected him probably 10 since they broke up." I said. "Well sucks for him because you are taken and I am not letting you go easily." She smiled real big and kissed me. "I think we should do some night swimming." She said with a smile. "Oh really?" I said with a raised eyebrow. She then slipped off her skirt and top. I was for sure hard and couldn't get ride of it if I tried. I then stripped down to my boxers and joined her. It was a full moon so it was brighter out than normal. We got about wait deep when she turned and kissed me. I picked her up and we made out right there in the water. Once she started shivering we went to the car. "Juggie?" "Yeah?" She laughed. "We left our phones, clothes, and your blanket out on the sand." We went back and got the items. Once we were in the car she pulled me into an intense kiss full of lust, want, need, and hunger. She was straddling my lap on the drivers side. I kissed down her neck she. She let out a soft moan of pleasure as I kept getting lower. I was down to her breasts. She was breathing heavily. Her hands were tangled in my hair and I groaned into her chest as she pulled lightly. I attached my lips to hers. She slowly slid her tongue into mine. She detached and looked at me. "Juggie are you sure we should do this?" She said. "I will wait for you Betts we only will if you want." I said knowing she is probably not ready. She leaned down and kissed me just as she did before and I was surprised. "I want to do you?" She asked. I nodded like a idiot.