Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

I’m pretty sure my jaw hit the ground, I was so surprised. “Allison!! What....What are you doing here?” I said. “Do you want me to go?” She asked, smiling. “Of course not.” I said running towards her. I hugged her and said “I missed you so much.” “Me too.” She said hugging me back, ignoring the fact that she probably couldn’t breathe.

“Okay.” I said when I finally let her go. “I’ll introduce you to everyone. This is my mom. That is my uncle Julian, My aunt Karen and My annoying brother Max.” They all waved to her or said Hi as I introduced them but my brother was too busy staring at Allison’s long, brown, wavy hair, her light blue eyes, her arched eyebrows and long lashes. Watching him look at her like that I was beginning to realise that she is the kind of girl who just looks beautiful without even trying, and that hadn’t escaped his attention even though it had mine.

I cleared my throat and he snapped out of his daze and said “Hi.” “Hi.” Allison replied shyly. I then realised that she was still standing outside. I said “Why are you standing outside? Come on in.” I caught her arm and pulled her into the house. “Mom can she sleep with me?” I said to my mom then turned to her and asked “You are staying, aren’t you?”

“Uhh, I wasn’t planning on it.” She said. I stared at her. “You came all the way to New York and you tell me you aren’t staying.” “Of course not. Course I’m staying. You’re Mom called me. She said that it would be good for you to hang out with someone you knew well.”

“Cool.” I said. “Let’s go.” I showed her the whole house and the whole time her mouth was hanging open. “This place is amazing.” “I know right. I spent my first month here trying to wrap my head around the fact that it was my home now.” She laughed. “You want to watch a movie?” I asked. “Sure.” She said.

While we were watching X-Men: First Class I told Allison all about the monster that had attacked us. While telling her I realized that I hadn’t had any flashes of the future in quite a while. The whole time I had been here, in fact. I mentioned this to Allison and she smiled. I concentrated and read her mind. She was thinking that she was glad they had stopped because she knew how hard it had been for me.

I smiled and back at her thinking what a great friend she was and how lucky anyone would be to have a friend like her. “But if the monster-thingy destroyed the very room we sit in then how did you fix everything in 1 day?” She said. “That is the question, isn’t it?” I said trying to act all wise but failing miserably. She cocked an eyebrow at me. “Just kidding. These, my friend, are the perks of being a magician.” She just nodded, going back to the movie. We were watching part the where Charles Xavier is recruiting mutants with the golf ball type thing when I decided I wanted to tease Allison.

“Sooooo. ” I drawled.

“So.....what?” Allison replied.

“So......Max.” I said. She blushed when I said that but keeping her eyes trained on the projector screen replied “What about him?” “Do you like him?” “He’s cute.” She said finally but I waited. “There’s a ‘But’ in the story isn’t there?” I said when she didn't speak. “But he’s your brother so he’s off limits plus I don’t really think he liked me back.” She said, looking at the floor.

I paused the movie and turned to stare at her. “What?” she asked, indignantly. “What did you pause it for? Hugh Jackman was about to come on.”

“Are you frikkin’ kidding me right now?” I yelled. “Shh.” she said. “Quiet down. Not so loudly. He’ll hear you.” “Are you kidding me? First of all Hugh Jackman comes ‘on’ for all of 5 seconds and second Him. Not like you. Didn’t you see him? He couldn’t take his eyes off of you when I introduced you. Besides if you think I won’t be fine with it then you’re an idiot. I totally ship the two of you.” I replied, almost squealing with excitement.

She just stared at me then seemed to remember Hugh Jackman ‘coz she grabbed the remote from my hand and played the movie. When it got over it was almost 4 o’ clock so I suggested a game of SEQUENCE. And I called Max to play with us. I saw Allison staring daggers at me but I thought it was worth it if those two really liked each other.

After 2 hours of sequence Allison asked if I wanted to go for a walk. I wanted to tease them so I said “I can’t Allison. I’ve got to train. I’ve wasted a lot of time already. But I’m sure Max has finished. Why don’t you go with him? Plus he knows New York much better than I do.” Max just stared at me in shock and said in my mind “You want me to go with Allison. Please don’t make me go. I’ll just embarrass myself in front of her.” “Shut up. You’re going with her.” I replied. Out loud I said ”I’m sure Max wouldn’t mind, would you Max?”

“Uhh” Max said. I didn’t let him finish. I just pushed them out of the door saying “See, he hasn’t got a problem.” And I shut the door. After I heard them walking away I slid down onto the floor and started laughing. I laughed so hard that I cried and I didn’t even know why the hell I was laughing but I just was. Maybe it was the looks of shock and disbelief that those two gave me when I pushed them out of the room.

I started feeling hungry so i wished for a sandwich. I was just playing on my phone waiting for my sandwich when my vision started to go dark and I knew I was going to have a blackout. “Mom.” I yelled. I heard the door open and saw her running towards me but it was too late. I slipped into darkness. I saw a dimly lit room with an iron bed and a rough mattress on it. There was a stone basin in the corner and a miniscule barred window.

As I watched the door opened and a figure was pushed in. Then the door was closed and locked. The figure sprang up and began hammering on the door yelling “Let me out. Why have you creeps got me here? Let me go. You have no right to keep me here.” I could recognize her voice in a room full of people yelling.

Allison.

And my vision went dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps,

I'm still alive. I finally updated and I realised I hadn't described allison to you guys so I did in this chapter.

So that's all I guess

Have fun reading it. Have a nice day.                                     Cheers,                                                                           Buh-Bye.