CHAPTER TEN Mermades and Squids and A/N Poll at the bottom

Oh dear lord it's been a long time, sorry it has, I've Been a little busy but that isn't an excuse I'm so sorry, but there are two polls at the bottom if you would like to check that out
And Thanks to AngelAnim and starshine_23 for voting this is for you. And for the results of the poll, they will be posted on Percy's birthday, it depends on how many people vote if I do get it by then.
Harry's pov

We were all studying in the library. Hermione and Annabeth had both finished all their homework before they left the class, and they were now helping us.

Ron had refused to enter this place, heck the only reason I was here was that Hermione had dragged me saying that even if Ron refused, she would have me pass the lesson.

But after we were done Hermione said, "ok it's time to go to dinner boys." We walked to dinner and sat down to eat.

Hermione was looking in space, as if she was extremely happy, but confused at the same time. Ginny took one look at her and squealed, she dragged Hermione out by the hand.

I asked, "what was that about?" In perfect Harmony, Percy, and Ron, both shrugged.

Ginny's pov

Oh-my-Merlin! Oh-my-Merlin! This is happening! Hermione has a crush, a good old fashioned crush! I needed to know who it was so I could set them up together.

Sadly Hermione wouldn't budge. I begged, "please! Please tell me! Please?"

Hermione said rolling her eyes, "no."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"This conversation is getting nowhere, please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No!"

We went on like that for two days including in classes. I would slide a piece of paper to her and she would shake her head. When we were in the girl's bathroom stall I would ask, "please?"

Sadly, she was almost as stubborn as me. The answer was almost always, "No!" Finally, at breakfast the third day she said, "Fine! I can't argue anymore!" She grabbed my head and whispered, "I like Draco, don't tell."

I jumped up and down, "no way! That's so cute!"

She whispered in my ear, "we're meeting later tonightas friends."

I literally had to put a hand over my heart and said, "oh that's...Awww!"

I looked over her clothes and thought, 'Oh darling no.' She was wearing a sweater vest and grey slacks, with old brown and pink sandals.

I said, "absolutely not," I looked over to Annabeth, and I said, "Annabeth, code 218!"

Lavender, Annabeth, Parvati, and Padma sat up, looked and me over. Lavender said, "oh Ginny you don't need a 218, you look great."

Hermione rolled her eyes, and I waved them off I said, "not me...Hermione."

They all turned looked Hermione up and down and gasped. They all got up ran over to us and we dragged Hermione out of the room. I was only able to hear Ron say, "seriously, what the bloody hell is going on with them!"

We ran over and brought Hermione into our dorm room. We started with her clothes. We wanted her to look stunning, however, we didn't want to let Draco know she was trying.