CHAPTER SIX quills and earthquakes

Thanks to Nicolover14 for commenting and sadly the same picture thing above is still acting up so here's the pic
And i am so sorry for taking so long I'm doing this thing were I'm updating my fanfics in the order I wrote them and this was the third one I wrote.

Thanks to Nicolover14 for commenting and sadly the same picture thing above is still acting up so here's the pic And i am so sorry for taking so long I'm doing this thing were I'm updating my fanfics in the order I wrote them and this was the thir...

Hermione's pov

I was sitting with Annabeth in the common room and we were going to go to the Library in one minute to study.

As We walked in the Library, we both headed for the same section grabbed some books and sat down.

I was loving them being here because I love having an intelligent conversation with Annabeth.

Sadly, Percy is officially Fred and George's pranking Buddy, but on the plus side, they don't prank me, or Annabeth.

Harry and Ron came in and sat down. I was still a little angry that they were treating Percy like a criminal, so I huffed and turned away.

Ron, as observant as ever, asked, "Hermione why are you mad at us?" (Note the sarcasm)

"Because, you keep treating Percy like he's a criminal, and he's done absolutely nothing wrong! he even defends you when you do something mean to him."

"But- he- a!"

Harry sighed, "I'll be civil towards him if you'll talk to us again."

Ron said after a minute, "fine...I'll do it to."

I smiled, "Okay then, we have to go to DADA." After about 20 minutes we headed to
DADA class.

Percy's pov (this seen will mostly be like the movie because my sister an I have to share all our books and she has the Harry Potter ones and I have the particular movie so yeah I wish i could make it by book but the best I have is the movie witch is still an amazing movie)

When we were in DADA someone made a bird out of paper and had made it fly; like a real bird. When it flew over two girls desks when it burst into flames.

We all looked to see a pink toad woman in the back, she was probably the one that I heard interrupted Dumbledore. Well Anyway she said as she started to walk forward, "Good morning children!"

With her wand she wrote on board,

Ordinary
Wizarding
Level

"Examinations, O. W .L's more commonly known as Owls," the toad lady said, "Study hard and you will be rewarded, fail to do so and the consequences may be severe."

She Flicks her wand and passes everyone their books with that horrible smile.