Scourge of Odin

ASTRID'S PERSPECTIVE:
I was out scouting a couple miles off of dragons edge until I saw this weird looking ship off in the distance. I flew down threw the fog onto the ship where I held my axe up high just in case any hunters were on board. "Hello? Is someone there?" I said while I was walking into a place with the most disgusting smell. "Ugh! What is that smell?! Stormfly, torch" I told my dragon while walking down the hallway. I let out a gasp when I say something I could only dream of never seeing. There were dead bodies, green and pale all over the floor. One was still alive though. It grabbed my arm by surprised and scratched my arm. I ran out of there with Stormfly as fast as I could. "It's ok girl, it's just a scratch" I said to her with a frightening look on my face and flew away, back to dragons edge.

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
I was inventing some death song Amber glasses in the clubhouse today while Fishlegs was helping me test them once he heard what I was inventing.
Astrid got back from patrol but looked like she was, scared or had this weird but frightened look on her face. I had to say something: "Astrid are you ok?" She didn't look ok. "What's wrong, did you see something on patrol?" She nodded her head still looking frightened. "Dragon hunters? Trapped dragons? Viggo?" Asked Fishlegs. She replied once the twins finished rambling on about Thor knows what. "I found a fishing boat. It was just drifting out there. We went down to get a closer look, but what we found inside it was..." "Was what?" Snotlout said interrupting. "...bodies. Skin was all pale and, green we got out of there as fast as we could. Hiccup, pale green skin, I don't wanna freak anyone body out, but..." I cut Fishlegs off so he wouldn't worry Astrid. "I know what your thinking Fishlegs" "The scourge of Odin" he replied with an un-needed spooky voice. Snotlout started to worry. "Wait, did he say Scourge of Odin?!" I could say nothing to worry about, and I did but it wasn't the smartest thing to say since the response from Snotlout was "Ok, yeah nothing to worry about. It's just something that tore through the archipelago, centuries ago, wiping out entire Viking villages!" Any survivors?" Asked . Astrid replied "...one". I got into position to go get toothless. "Well we need to out there and help them! Toothless!" Hiccup!...Its too late" There was silence between everyone. Then the twins started to again get very off topic and went on to the scourge again. I started walking over towards Astrid. "Guys stop! There hasn't been a case of the scourge for centuries! Plus, Astrid got out of there right away. You sure your ok?" I asked her concerned as I put my hand on her shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine. Really". She turned to me and smiled. But I knew that she still must've been scared since she slowly snuck off to her hut afterwards. About an hour later I went to visit her to see how she was doing...

I hope you like it so far! I know it's pretty much the same as the episode but I'll give a little romance to it when he visits her, I'll post the next one later. Bye for now!