A U T H O R S' S N O T E

This is a work of fiction. Still, given an infinite number of possible worlds, it must be true in one of them, then it must be true in all of them. So maybe it's not as fictional as we think.

(Not my words, saw it on the internet once and was really brilliant, so decided to include it in my authors note :D)

Anyways, more than an authors note, this is probably an introduction of me into Wattpad. I've been reading books of the various genre, almost all types of it, for around 5 years now and I finally mustered up the courage to write my own book now. Out of all the genres, the sensitive topic of the...uhm... vulnerability, for the lack of a better-suited word, of a teenage mind amazes me, maybe because I myself am a teenager or because I can strangely empathize with the victims of such cases.

I am sure we all have heard of the rate of bullying and ragging in various countries is increasing, we know some of the causes, some of the effects, some of the victims... So my main aim through this amateur book is to try and spread support and a bit more of awareness in the sea poisoned by evil minds. 

And also this is my very first attempt at writing anything more than 3 pages (lol), so please bear with me and give it a chance. Maybe you will like it, maybe you won't, but please guide me throughout this book <3

And guys, please check out my friend's story "Three Hundred Sixty-Five Days" by Emanfoodie96, you won't regret it it's awesome ❤