Remember Me as Vivid as I Was, Please Don't Forget Me Chapter 6

I shot up with sweat on my face and my heart beating fast. I looked at the clock. In American time it'd be 8 A.M. I got out of the bed and washed my face.

When I walked out I found Kid up. I walked past him and looked outside to see which way we could go.

"I'm going to wake up the others in the other room. You have to wake them up in here." Kid said behind me. I turned and nodded.

As soon as he walked out I shook Noel until he woke up. He looked up drowsily and then stretched his back. I went to Maka and shook her too. She got up pretty quickly.

I went to Soul and shook him. He groaned and rolled over. Again I tried but he didn't wake up. This annoyed me so I grabbed one of the pillows on the bed and began smacking him with it.

"Hey- um...." Said Liz walking in and seeing me beat Soul.

He grabbed the pillow and glared at me. I turned around and walked back to the balcony still trying to find a good route.

"Soul! Get up! We're going to leave!" Maka exclaimed pulling his arm.

"SOUL GET UP! THE MIGHTY BLACK STAR DEMANDS YOU!" Black Star yelled. I turned around and nodded my head at Noel.

"Come on guys." he said picking up our belongings which were just book bags.

We walked out of the hotel after we paid. I looked side to side and decided to go left.

"Do you even know where we're suppose to go?" Asked Soul. I stopped walking and realized I didn't. I turned around and looked at Kid.

"What? You think I know? My father didn't tell me a specific place either!" Kid threw his hands up. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

I shut my eyes and concentrated, sensing every soul nearby. My eyeshot open when I felt a strong soul. I turned around and grabbed Noel. Kid and Maka must have felt it too cause they grabbed their weapons also.

"What's going on? THE MIGHT BLACK STAR DEMANDS TO KNOW!" screamed Black Star.

"Witch." Said Maka. I pulled back an arrow and turned around slowly.

"Is she close by?" Asked Noel. I shook my head and put the arrow back. I began walking again. The others followed me still on alert.

We walked for thirty minutes until the witch soul disappeared. I calmed down a bit. I saw a stand nearby that was extremely familiar. I dragged Noel over to it.

"Are you really stopping for ice cream?" Asked Soul.

"Hello, how may I help you?" asked the worker lady. I nudged Noel.

"I know, I know. One blueberry explosion with rainbow sprinkles on top and one chocolate." he ordered. She got our ice-cream and we paid her.

They all gave me an are-you-serious look. I held out my ice cream for them to try. Patty was the first one to taste it cause she didn't hesitate.

"KID! BUY ME ONE! LIKE HERS! PLEASE?!" she screamed. Kid jumped and went to buy her ice cream. They all tried it and decided to get some too.

Maka got strawberry, Soul got vanilla, Kid got lime, Patty the same as me, Black Star got cherry, Tsubaki and Liz got mint.

"I can see why you wanted to stop here. This is delicious!" Smiled Maka.

"Her parents use to bring her here." explained Noel. I looked down and continued to lick my ice cream and walk.

"Oh... Well let's keep going, shall we?" Kid suggested. Everyone nodded and followed me.

After an hour we felt the witch soul again. She was incredibly close. We ran to the direction from where we felt it. We found her on a roof tormenting a young child.

I pulled back an arrow and sent it flying into her hand. She screamed and looked our way. She threw the girl flying into the water nearby. Black Star ran to her and grabbed her before she fell in.

"Silly children... You think you can defeat me?" she asked.

"You're going down!" screamed Maka. I jumped onto the roof with her and pulled back another arrow.

"Is that so? I guess you guys will be my entertainment for today." she laughed and said some odd spell and black ravens went flying towards everyone. Kid shot them all before it could reach them.

Maka jumped onto the roof with me and held soul in front of her.

"She's mine. We just need her soul so Soul can become a death scythe." she glared at the witch who was checking out her nails.

Maka charged at the witch but missed when she swung. I let go of an arrow to give Maka time to regain herself.

Kid began shooting at the witch but she basically danced and avoided each shot.

"IT'S MY TURN!" screamed Black Star and charged at the witch. It was a complete fail as she just pushed him aside. This angered me.

Who does she think she is?

"Give me your best shot." she grinned at us. Me and Kid began shooting at her while Maka tried slicing her. Black Star laid knocked out cold.

She yawned. When Maka swung at her she grabbed Souls blade and threw her at Kid. When I turned around she was right in front of me.

"Close range isn't your thing now is it?" she smiled evilly at me. I glared at her. As I was reaching for my dagger, she hit me in gut shooting me with something.

I flew backwards into a brick wall. I dropped Noel and began screaming in agony.

"Foolish kids..." she growled and disappeared. The others came running towards me. Noel put his hand on my shoulder and I kept screaming.

"What happened?" Maka asked concerned. I arched my back as the pain got even worse spreading to all of my body.

"I- I don't know. Shadow!" Noel screamed shaking me. Black dots began filling my vision.

"We have to get her to a hospital." Kid said.

I let out one last piercing scream before I passed out.

I woke up with a horrible headache and a pain in my gut. I couldn't see anything. Everything looked white and fuzzy.

"She's waking up guys!" someone said next to me. I tried to move but I couldn't.

What the hell?

"Shadow? Can you hear us?" asked a voice which I recognized as Maka.

I tried blinking but the stupid white fuzz stayed. I knew I wasn't blind.

"She seems out of it..." Mumbled another voice which sounded like Noel.

I squinted as the white turned brighter.  I curled my fingers around my cape.

"Black Star! Close the damn curtain you idiot!" yelled Soul.

"She has creepy eyes. I've never noticed before. Whose eyes are that color?! Purple that fades into a blue? THE MIGHTY GOD DEMANDS AN ANSWER!" I found the strength to stab Black Star. My hand fell loosely at my side.

"Shadow? Can you hear us?" asked Liz.

"What kind of stupid question is that? She just stabbed Black Star for screaming, of course she can hear." Soul retorted.

I groaned as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes but sill couldn't see.

What did that damn witch do to me?!

"Oh, you dropped this. Here." said Maka.  I swung my arm to where her voice came from. My hand collided with her face.

"WHAT THE HELL SHADOW?!" she screamed.

"Wait a second..." Kid said. I reached around myself feeling for something.

"She's blinded..." He muttered. My hand shot up in front of my face and grabbed onto a hand. I threw it out of my face.