Remember Me as Vivid as I Was, Please Don't Forget Me Chapter 4

"So... Have your bangs always had white in it?" Soul asks me. Currently we were all sitting at a round table awkwardly. The only ones dancing were Liz and Patty. Black Star was mumbling about how a big star like him should have a bunch of girls asking to dance with him. I stare blankly at Soul who just scratches his head, clearly uncomfortable from my gaze.

"Her hair was all white at some point. It's returned to its natural black colour, well at least I think her hair is naturally black. For some reason her fringe has stayed white and won't change. We've tried dying it and it won't take." Noel explains to Soul who just nods his head. I glare at Noel. He should have said yes instead of telling him about my Marie Antoinette syndrome. Subconsciously I peek up at the white strands hanging in my face. After sitting awkwardly for a couple more minutes Maka suddenly kicks Soul out of his chair and stands up.

"Let's dance!" Maka yells and drags him onto the dance floor. Liz does the same to Noel and Patty pushes Tsubaki and Kid together. They tried to dance in pairs but ended up dancing in a group. Noel was a pretty decent dancer and managed not to step on anyones feet.

That left me and... Black Star...

"Where are you from anyway?" Black Star asks. I walk away from him, not wanting to deal with this, and sit in a booth. He hops up and jumps into the booth with me much to my disappointment. I internally groan at this kids determination.

"Are you gonna answer me?" he asks leaning over the table. I glare at him and push his face back making him slam his back into the booth. He frowns and crosses his arm like a child.

Stupid monkey boy...

"TALK DAMN IT! I WILL GET YOU TO SPEAK ONE DAY AND I WILL BE ABLE TO SAY THE MIGHTY BLACK STAR GOT SHADOW TO SPEAK!" he suddenly screams standing on the table and flailing his arms around and pointing at me. His actions causes everyone to focus their attention on us.

"Black Star!" screams Tsubaki rushing towards us and smacks him down onto the green booth. I close my eyes and lean my head back against the cool leather. My peace doesn't last very long though.

"Are you having any bit of fun?" asks Kid. I look at him and then look out the window.

I rather be far away from this stupid club. I rather not go to England. I rather not be here with people I'm only going to end up hurting.

"We'll leave in two hours." he says noticing I want to leave this stupid club. I nod without turning to look at him and continue staring at the moon. It has blood dripping out of its mouth and smiles down at the city.

Would he still be there after all these years? What does England even look like anymore?

"Come on! Have some fun!" Liz and Maka drag me onto the dance floor. I stand there as they dance around me. I stare at the floor angrily, hating every second. 

They see I'm not dancing and decided to bump my hips with theirs. This annoys me a bit. I hold back the urge to shove them off me and take Noel and disappear forever. I'm supposed to work with these people and complete this stupid mission. I can't leave yet. I also can't leave because Noel seems to enjoy being here.

"Leave her alone guys, she obviously doesn't want to dance." Soul says pushing the girls off me.

"You two are party poopers." Patty frowns. I ignore her comment and we both walk back to the booth and sit there in silence.

"Do you like the school?" He asks. I look at the table and shrug. I've only been there for one day, I can't have much of an opinion on it yet. My eyes follow the designs on the table. 

"Are you excited to go to England?" he asks another question to see if I'd give a better response. I lift my knees up and put my head in them. I can feel myself growing more and more nervous about it.

I don't want to go.

"Hey, is she okay?" asks Black Star. I hear all of them come up to me.

Great. They're all here to see me upset again.

"I don't know... All I did was ask if she was excited to go to England..." Soul mumbles clearly feeling bad for upsetting me. "I didn't mean to upset you, I swear.".

I get up and grab my cape that I shoved into Liz's purse earlier and slip it on and run outside. I walk around the club and see a pair of ladders. I climb up them and get onto the rooftop. I sit down and pull my knees into my chest and stare out at the scenery in front of me. After a short while I hear the sound of foot steps climbing up the ladders.

"Hey, are you okay?" Asks Maka. I stare at the ground ignoring her. My eyes widen when I  sense something weird... And bad. Maka must have sensed it too because she takes on a defensive stance and steps closer to me.

I bring my two fingers to my mouth and let out a whistle. After a couple seconds Noel comes running up shortly followed by the others. He turns into a bow and I ready an arrow. My eye search around trying to locate the odd soul.

"Soul!" Maka yells holding her hand out.He runs towards her and turns into a scythe. Black Star looks confused but is in an attack position holding Tsubaki who turned into a chain scythe

I quickly turned around and shot a throwing star that was thrown at Kid. They looked shocked at my fast reflects  but kept looking around.

I saw something move in a tree and shoot multiple arrows there. Kid begin shooting the same time I do, shortly we hear a scream form the trees.

A man fall from the tree. I jump down from the roof and point an arrow at him. The others jump down and hold their weapons ready to attack also.

"Who are you?" Kid asks pointing his gun at him. The man stares at us before he is able to speak I release an arrow and it hits him in the throat.

"WHAT THE HELL SHADOW?!" screams Maka glaring at me and pointing her scythe at me. I keep my focus on the man on the pavement.

"That wasn't a real person." Kid replies seeing the metal and electrical sparks. Makas eyes soften and she looks down to see that electric sparks are coming out of his neck.

I look around but see nothing. Noel turns back to his human form and we look at each other. We knew we have to be alert at all times. No more time to mess around.

"I think it's time we start our quest." Noel says in a serious voice. Everyone nodsin agreement.

We all had our own way of getting to the airport. Soul and Maka went on Soul's motorcycle, Kid, Liz, and Patty went on his hover board, and Tsubaki and Black Star got in a taxi. Me and Noel traveled by feet.

We obviously were the last ones to get there but it didn't matter since we got there an hour before they started boarding.

"What seat are you?" asks Noel who is looking at his ticket. I show him my ticket.

"8 D... I'm 24..." he mumbles. I grab my ticket and sit down on one of the benches behind us.

I'm separated from Noel...

"Hey, where are you sitting?" Maka asks me. I hand her my ticket and she nods after looking at what seat I am.

"You'll be sitting with Kid." she tells me and goes off to find Soul who is at one of the airport shops buying a soda.

"WHO IS SITTING WITH THE MIGHTY BLACK STAR?!" screams Black Star standing up on the chairs. Tsubaki apologises to everyone and shuts him up. She slapped her hand on his mouth to keep him quiet and then whispers to him why he's being inappropriate. He mumbles to himself about how he's not being inappropriate but doesn't begin screaming again.

Noel is sitting with Liz, Patty with Soul, Tsubaki with Maka, Kid and I are together, and Black Star ends up being alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this. Sorry they're short. Please fan/vote/comment/rate/ and favorite! I'll post a new chapter tomorrow!