Remember Me as Vivid as I Was, Please Don't Forget Me Chaper 9

BEFORE I START THIS I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I THOUGHT NO ONE READ THIS AND I KIND OF LOST INSPIRATION. I HAVE MORE WRITTEN AND I WILL POST. MORE CHAPTERS TO COME I PROMISE! MY NEXT UPDATE MAY BE NEXT WEEK OR THIS THURSDAY SO KEEP AN EYE OUT! ENJOY THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we please stop? My feet hurt!" complained Liz. I sighed and sat down on the sidewalk we were on.

After a couple of minutes of sitting a bunch of birds flew by. I looked at Noel and he instantly turned into a bow. I picked him up and shot every bird that flew by.

"What the hell?!" Screamed Maka as one fell in front of her. We all jumped back when we heard electric noises coming from the bird.

"Look at all the pretty birds coming towards us!" laughed Patty. We all turned around and surely enough a flock of ravens were heading straight towards us. We ran to the nearest building and tried to hide in there. The birds just broke the windows and came inside.

Liz, Soul, Tsubaki, and Patty turned into weapons.

"Me and Black Star will take the ones inside here, you and Kid take the ones coming inside." Maka instructed. We nodded and they ran into the flock and began slicing. I shot at the door.

From the corner of my eye I saw one diving towards Maka's neck from behind. I quickly turned and shot it before it had the chance of hitting her.

"There's too many!" Noel yelled.

"Use your death canon kid!" Yelled Liz. Death canon?

I got distracted so a bird flew toward me and cut my leg. I fell to the floor. Those damn birds have razor sharp teeth.

"Death canon." Said Kid in an odd voice. I looked up to see that Liz and Patty turned into canons attached to his arms. Black Star pulled me to the side as he shot destroying all the birds.

I stared in shock. Why the hell didn't he shoot the damn witch with that?!

"You're bleeding." gasped Tsubaki. I gave her a look.

I got up and winced at the pain in my left leg, I ignored it and kept walking.

"WHERE IS THIS KISHIN?!" screamed Black Star. After he yelled we heard a blood curdling scream. We all ran to the direction where we heard the scream. 

We got there in time to see something disappear. There was a lady ripped in half.

"Damn Kishin! How did you not sense anything?" Soul yelled at Maka.

"I don't know!" She yelled back at her scythe.

The birds...

"Those birds must have had something to do with it." Kid thought out loud.

"Could you sense anything Shadow?" asked Maka. I shook my head.

"This witch is worse than Medusa..." commented Black Star.

I cocked my head to the side confused.

"She was the most previous witch I killed." Maka explained. Noel transformed into his human form.

"If you killed a witch, then why is Soul still a regular scythe?" Noel asked. They both blinked.

"No time to discuss! The mighty Black Star needs more food!" screamed Black Star. I smacked his head knocking him down.

"Black Star!" screamed Tsubaki.

"Hey punks, give us all your stuff." I turned to see a large group of guys.

"How about no?" Said Maka.

"Then I'll hurt her!" he snarled and grabbed me.

"Put her down!" yelled Kid.

"Goth boy wants me to put goth girl down, how cute." he laughed to his buddies.

Is this guy serious? And has he ever heard of a breath mint?

"I don't think you want to face someone as big as a star as I am!" Black Star glared.

"That's funny, you think you can hurt all of us." his ugly friend laughed.

"She can handle this." Noel said. They still looked ready to attack them.

I sighed and brought my foot up, hitting him hard in the groin. He dropped me and squealed. I kicked his face knocking him down. His friend came toward me. I jumped up and stepped on one of their heads.

I grabbed his arm twisting it around and spinning him, hitting all the guys. I let him go and sent a group of guys flying into the brick wall. Only one remained. He looked scared. I glared at him, he squeaked and ran off.

"Too much has happened today, we need to rest, also we need to take a look at that cut on your leg." Liz said pointing at my blood covered leg.

Noel carried me to the next hotel we found. It took us a lot of arguing until they let us stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if there are any spelling errors. This chapter kinda sucks, well all of them do haha but yeah here it is!