Remember Me as Vivid as I Was, Please Don't Forget Me Chapter 11

"Lord Death!" I heard Maka say. I turned to her. In the mirror in front of us stood Kid's father.

"I've seen what's been going on, I would like to experiment on Shadow." Said professor Stein.

"Stein! Move! Maka?! MAKA BABY?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Screamed father pushing him over.

"REAPER CHOP!" Lord Death hit Maka's dad on his head knocking him out.

"Hello! I've seen what's been going on too, this witch is not normal, she's powerful, I'm not sure how powerful... She indeed is causing the pain." Lord Death told us.

"What should we do?" asked Tsubaki.

"Right now, I suggest taking a break, don't go looking for the the Kishin or Witch." he replied.

"Seeing all the trouble that happens, Shadow will slowly get weakened even more. Looking for the Kishin or Witch will weaken her much faster, she's-" he was interrupted by some lady with an eye patch.

"Stein! We need your help in the nurses office!" she yelled and dragged him away.

"Well, you heard what Stein said, stay put. Bye!" he waved and disconnected.

"What was he going to say about Shadow?" Black Star asked. They all looked at me.

I gave them an annoyed glare look. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I stared at my multicolored eyes.

How are they not creeped out by it? Everyone I run into gets creeped out by it, they don't have to say anything. You can see it in their eyes. How the hell did I even get these eyes? Where they like this when I was a baby?

I walked out and everyone stared at me. My eye twitched. I was tempted to scream at them how the hell was I suppose to know what he was going to say.

"You want some tea?" Tsubaki asked seeing how irritated I was. I nodded.

"You know what I've realized?" asked Patty.

"No, what?" Liz asked her.

"I've never seen her eat an actual meal." she pointed at me. They all turned to me, again, and began agreeing.

"Yeah, I've never seen you eat. You wanna eat?" asked Soul.

I realized I haven't eaten since I first met them. Still, I wasn't hungry. I shook my head no.

"She'll eat at her own time." Noel said.

Tsubaki brought me my tea and I drank it quietly while everyone watched me intently. My eye began to twitch with annoyance. I finished my tea and sat on the bed.

What was I suppose to do if we can't go look for the witch or Kishin? I don't want to be stuck here.

"While we were looking for food we found an arcade." Tsubaki told us. Soul and Black Star began yelling how they were going to beat each other. I rolled my eyes.

"Can we go?" Noel asked me. I shrugged. I honestly didn't care what they did.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" cheered Maka. They all raced to the door and got trapped.

Seriously?

I limped toward them and pushed them aside and walked out the door. They ran out and slammed into the wall and then ran outside.

Noel and Kid stayed near me. We walked slowly after them. After a while we met up with them in the arcade. Maka and Soul were playing air hockey, Liz, Patty, and Black Star were playing some shooting game.

"Do you wanna play anything or do you wanna just rest?" Noel asked. I shook my head. He nodded and sat next to me on some game that wasn't working.

Kid found a painting that was completely symmetrical and was freaking out about it. I watched everyone having the time of their life, laughing and fighting over who cheated. I nudged Noel and nodded at the others.

"Are you sure? I can stay with you." he asked a bit worried. I nodded my head at the others again. He sighed and joined them.

I slightly smiled at their laughter and fighting. There was no way I was going to kill them. No matter how bad the pain gets.

"No! Get away from me!" yelled Soul running past me.

"Get back here!" screamed Maka running after him with her book in hand. I raised an eyebrow as she smacked him with the book.

"She thinks Soul cheated." Noel told me standing next to me.

"We're not sure if he did or not..." Liz appeared next to him. I nodded watching the two run away.

"THE MIGHTY BLACK STAR DEMANDS A REMATCH!" we all turned to wear Black Star was. Patty was laughing. She won by a lot.

"You lose! You lose!" she sang.

"This game was no match for a star as big as me." he humphed and turned away.

Kid stopped his rant about how unsymmetrical some thing was, Maka stopped smacking Soul, and I froze.