Okay

I want people to know I wrote this years ago and I haven't really been up to date with it. To be honest, I kind of forgot the plot because I don't pay much attention to this book. I wrote this back when I was a middle schooler who was extremely depressed and thought sticking it to the man (cussing my mouth off) was the coolest thing ever.

I apologise if you do not enjoy my book because of grammar issues, cussing, or anything of that matter. I have kind of lost interest in this book and have no intention of rewriting it and fixing my mistakes. I like keeping the book the way it is because it shows me what I did wrong when I was younger and what I need to improve on.

If this story is not your cup of tea, please don't hate it, just leave. For those who do enjoy my story, flaws and all, thank you very much. This was basically my first book ever and it's taught me so much. This is the most read book I've written and that makes me proud.

Thank you for reading and being part of the Dork Diaries fandom. I believe this community is one of friendship and love and it's a fandom I am proud to be a part of.

Again, sorry if I inconvenienced you with my writing flaws, but they're not going away. This story marks my beginning and when I look back at this story, it reminds me how far I've come.

Why fix something that isn't broken?

Thank you ❤️