Boo!

OK, so I know it's a bit late, but I'm making a Halloween one shot. I hope you like it!

Third p.o.v

Nikki sat on her bed, in her Tinkerbell costume, waiting for Chloe and Zoey to come pick her up.

Finally, the doorbell rang.

"What took you guys so long?" Nikki threw the door open and her jaw dropped.

On her doorstep was Brandon in a Peter Pan costume. He looked good.

"Hey Nikki, Chloe and Zoey asked me to pick you up. Is that okay?" Nikki nodded quickly and apologized for acting so rude.

Brandon's grandmother drove them to the Halloween party at Theo's place.

Once the got there, they walked down stairs.

"Boo!" Chloe and Zoey jumped at them. Nikki grabbed Brandon's arm and squeaked.

Chloe and Zoey broke into tears.

"OMG! That was too funny," Chloe said breathlessly.

"Yeah," Zoey agreed, in the same state. Nikki's face turned red as she stuck her tongue out and walked away.

-x-

Out of sheer boredom, the group decided to play "Truth Or Dare."

Chloe went first and picked Nikki.

"Nikki, truth, dare, or super daring dare?"

Nikki felt confident and picked the third option. Chloe whispered the dare into Nikki's ear and Ger face turned beat red. She slowly nodded and turned towards Brandon, who was right next to her.

"Boo!" She yelled.

"Wha-" before Brandon could finish the sentence, Nikki pressed her lips to his quickly. After 3 seconds, she backed away.

"Brandon," Marcus called out, "I dare you to catch Nikki." Nikki had already ran away before Marcus even said the dare.

"Alright. Faith, trust, and pixie dust!" Brandon bolted towards the direction Nikki went before anyone could laugh at him.

He found her in on of the downstairs bedrooms sitting and breathing heavily.

He crept up slowly to her.

"Boo." He didn't yell, but he made it loud enough to make Nikki jolt. She turned around to face him.

"Sorry. I didn't want to make you do that." Nikki slowly turned away. Before she completely did, Brandon launched his lips onto hers.

The kiss was loving and passionate. When the let go to breath, they couldn't help but to stare into each others eyes.

Suddenly, Chloe, Zoey, Marcus, and Theo all jumped into the room.

"BOO!"

I hope you liked it!