Uh Oh!

A/n; Sorry. Please like this chapter. I dedicate this chapter to @milmilmix

So after that whole thing, it's finally the start of high school again. Yay. More Mackenzie, Jessica, Patrick, and lip gloss. So Brandon still have biology together. That and lunch, that's it. I have math with Mackenzie, Patrick, and Jessica! Really?

Well, the first few days weren't that bad but I still don't like the schedule. Every afternoon I would have someone walk me home, whether it be Chloe, Zoey, Marcus, Theo, or Brandon. They never asked why and I am happy for that. I am afraid Patrick may pull another trick and I won't be able to defend myself again. It's better to travel in groups.

Today as Brandon and I were walking home, he had to stop inside a convenience store and I said I would wait outside. As I was waiting, someone tugged my arm and a hand covered my mouth before I could utter a word. My screaming was muffled by the hand as I was slammed into a wall. I was terrified.

I finally opened my eyes to see it was Patrick again. He finally lifted his hand and tied a bandana around my mouth.

"You are coming with me now." He was about to pick me up when a familiar voice rang through the air.

"Nikki?" I looked up in hope and closed my eyes. I screamed at the top of my lungs. He ran toward the ally way and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the situation. "You rat. I'm gonna beat the crap out of you!" Brandon punched Patrick in the face, but he didn't over do it because he knew I would get scared.

By now, my back slid down the wall and I was crying like no tomorrow. Brandon came up to me and hugged me tightly, as if I was to disappear any second. Why me? Why did I have to go through Hell? I had lost basically everything. I had lost my parents, my sister, my happiness, and now, almost my innocence. Why do bad things happen to good people?

"Are you okay?" I couldn't move. He sighed and picked me up bridal style and carried me home. Later he called the cops and let them know that Patrick tried to kidnap and rape me. The trial was a week later and he is in jail for 2 years for accused kidnap and rape. It has been a week from then and I haven't been to school since then. I heard a knock on the door downstairs and thought it was Chloe and Zoey since they said they wanted to sleep over.

I raced downstairs to answer the door. I left my phone on my bed in the rush. I answered the door and saw the people I never wanted to see again, and they looked pissed off. Tears welled up in my eyes as I gasped.

"Mom. Dad."

Hey! I know this is short but it's important! DON'T KILL ME FOR THE CLIFFHANGER! *Dodges, like, 1,000 tomatoes* You people are so freaking VIOLENT! Also, do NOT tell me to update when I just did. I'm sorry but it is ssoooooo annoying. Later Dorks!