The Move~Chapter 15

On the way back to the hotel I sat by Matt. I turned to look at him, his head was against the window, and his eyes were closed. He's so perfect, his light brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and his smile. Why does he like someone like me? I always thought him and Carly were the most perfect stereotypical couple. You know the barbie and ken story. Me? I'm not like that, I have so many flaws, I'll never be the Carly, Jamie, or any girl he's ever dated. I'll always just be Madi Corsello the simple little girl who's only popular cause of smoed. Maybe this is all a joke. I guess I better live it up.

"Madi did you hear me?" Matt said laughing.

"Oh sorry" I said shaking out of my thoughts "what did you say?"

"What's wrong?" Matt said worried.

I couldn't tell him how I feel, could I? "I'm fine I was just thinking about Saturday and Sunday" I said smiling off that terrible lie.

"We're gonna do great" Matt said putting his arm around me.

I fell asleep. Last thing I remember was feeling a kiss on my cheek.

By the time a woke up I was in my room under the blankets. Jamie, Ashley, and peyton were sitting together on the other bed.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Finally you awake." Jamie said laughing.

"What day is it? And how did I get here last night?" I questioned sitting up.

"Well today is Friday" peyton said.

"And Matt brought you up here" Ashley said.

"Oh okay" I said. "So what do we have planned today." I asked questionably.

"Well we don't have our practice until later at 6:00pm and it's 6:00am right now so we can do pretty much anything" jamie suggested getting up and pulling clothes out of her bag.

We all got up and put on matching nike pro capris and our cheetahs worlds shirts. We grabbed our backpacks, sunglasses, and phones and we went on our journey.

First we went to the cafeteria and grabbed some food, then we took some pic with fans and we decided to go to disney since we had time.

As we began to come into view of the cinderella castle I noticed some familiar faces. My eyes lit up! I began to run.....

A/N: I know what your thinking, wow 2 updates in 2 days!!! Yeah pretty crazy I know but I'm bored an Kenzie has gone on vacation so I'm alone with no one to talk to. So what's my compromise? Wattpad of course haha. So I guess I'll have updates on all the stories tonight. Maybe even another update for this story!!!

Okay so I wanted to also say a big huge thank you to you all because we just reached 8k reads on this!!! When I started writing this story I would've never in a million years thought I would have that many reads. I know 8k isn't as much as other story's but Im not an amazing writer, and for me to actually write out ideas I have in my head and to get so many people to read, wells that's just amazing. Kenzie would agree 100% so we thank you so so so much!!! And it's not like any of you even know us cause me personally would never tell my friends I write fan fics especially

about cheer, they already think I'm to obsessed so id me even weirder to write about it. Well I'm gonna stop ranting and get to the point. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 💗

Oh and make sure to read the first book of our new series "2 worlds 1 love"

Comment

Vote

And keep reading