The Move~Chapter 7

*2 weeks after Carly fight in gym and sleepover*

Madi's POV:

Things have became a little better, I mean every now and then Carly will say some pretty hurtful things but I just ignore it because she is my team mate. Me and Matt have grown closer but we are just friends. School starts in 2 days!!! Crazy I know

"Madi wake up! We're going school shopping." My mom said

"mom I'm already awake let me just get dressed" I laughed

"ok" she nodded

I decide to wear a random smoed shirt, nike pro capris and white vans (I'm a cheerleader leave me alone) I put my hair in a cute but messy pony tail and I put white earring diamond ball things on. For makeup I just do a natural smokey eye with some pink gloss.I walk down the stairs and see pancakes and strawberries!!!

"Thank you mom!" I smiled

"Your welcome mads, so where do you want to go shopping today?" She says very cheerful

"Idk I want some new converse and vans, I need a backpack, clothes and other stuff....I guess we just look around and see what we can find maybe?"

"Ok we can start at the mall, and then the outlet, and later we will shop online"

"Let's go!"

*i walk into the garage and get into my moms range rover SUV*

"So Madi how has cheer been?"

"Good, I like Cali way better but I mean what can I do about it."

"That's the spirit, I guess?!?! Well how do you feel about competing next weekend?"

"It's going to be really weird not being around my smoed team, and not wearing my uniform, but I like my new team and coaches so I'm excited, can we please not talk about cheer right now though."

"Uhm ya ok......"

The rest of the way we sat in the most awkward silence ever.

*mall*

"I'm going to go into pink an tillys while you shop at target"

"Ok"

In pink I got a peach shirt with pink written in sparkly silver, some sweats with pink on the side, yoga pants with galaxy print, cheetah print, solid pink, and royal blue all with pink written on the back. I got a sparkly royal blue zip up jacket and I got mint, and light blue crop tops.

In tillys I bought two floral crop tops, bleached jeans, dark jeans, a peach neff beanie, mint neff beanie, pink bandeau a gray jansport backpack and a caramel brown purse bag.

After that I met up with my mom, we ate at panda and then I got gray vans, black low top converse,

White high top converse, and mint low top converse. I also bought caramel brown Steve Madden combat style boots.

"I think I have enough for school, for now at least"

"Ok well off to the gym, the coaches want you to attend open gym to work on tumbling and stunting before competition next weekend"

"Okay!"

*at Cheer Athletics gym*

"Hey Madi can you come into my office" coach says

"Uhm sure..."

"So Madi we've all been watching you very closely and we've decided to have a team change...."

"Okay..."

I'm really scared what if I'm not good enough, what if they move me to level 4....what if they kick me out of the gym completely. I knew I wasn't good enough I should just leave now.

"Madi...did you hear me?"

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"We are moving you onto...,...