The Move~Chapter 14

We got into our team bus and drove to disneyworld, it was beautiful driving through Florida. The scenery was amazing, and then we see the sign that says "welcome to the most magical place" we all got off the bus and ran to get in line. They gave us or disney fast pass bracelets and we went in. Our team mom told us to stay in groups and to meet back here at 9:30.

"Hey your going to be with me, Peyton, Ashley, Keegan, and Matt!" Jamie smiled

Everyone got in groups and went separate ways to go on rides and all that fun stuff.

"So where shall we go first?" Peyton smiled

"I think we should go to space mountain first!" I smiled jumping up and down in excitement

"Ok then we can go to the haunted mansion after!" Jamie smiled.

Matt grabbed ahold of my hand, that's weird, but it felt right. He took ahold of my hand and we walked towards space mountain. The line wait was only 5 minutes so we just went through the normal way not the fast pass. As we waited. We were all talking when Matt wrapped his arm around my waist. Jamie noticed and she smirked giving me a wink. I blushed and laughed.

"Are you two dating or something?" Ashley smiled

"Oh uh no" I said quickly pulling away from Matt.

"Seemed like it" She laughed. I noticed Matt was blushing. Finally it was our turn. Peyton was in front of me and Matt was behind me. The workers checked to make sure our seat belts were on tight and correctly and soon enough we shot of into the ride. Screams filled the air and it was such a blast! I made a cat face when the flash went off, signaling it took a picture. Once we finished we got off and went to look at the pictures. It was so funny!

"Oh my gosh look at Matt" Payton laughed pointing Matt out and he started blushing. I looked and noticed.... Wow um ok. Matt was behind me and his hands were in the shape of a heart and he was leaning close to me and he had a huge smile on his face. I started blushing like crazy.

"I'm defiantly buying this!" Jamie squealed

"Why?" I laughed

"Oh you'll thank me later!" She smiled and went off to buy the picture.

Why is she so weird haha.

After that we went on the haunted mansion, and I was put in a cart thing with......Matt of course.

I swear the others are up to something?

We had so much fun though every time something popped out we screamed even though we knew it was coming, an we sang along to the disney songs playing. We went on a other rides, ate some food and then met up with the team mom. We all went over to downtown disney together and had a team dinner at the rain forest cafe! I loved that place so much! When we sat down Matt sat next to me... Of course. When we got our drinks Matt got up and went over to the team mom and whispered something in her ear. Whatever it was she agreed to it. He walked back over and smiled to me.

""So I would like to ask Madi her a question" He smiled taking my hand and helping me up. The whole team got quit and Jamie and the girls winked at me. Huh? I was so confused.

"Madi since I met you I've started falling for you. Your just the best thing that has happened since you moved to Texas. So today I am asking if you would be my girlfriend" he smiled

I was shocked. Matt actually liked me! I stood there for a few seconds before answering.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend Matt" I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me and let me tell you it was the best kiss I have ever had. All the girls were squealing and the boys were whooping and hollering. Today just couldn't of gone better.