A Great Family Reunion .

"Maddy? Oh my god... how are you??" I smiled because maybe she missed me.. "I'm great mom, really, I am... but.." I paused and then continued "I need you mom... I need you and dad to come and see your daughter, and granddaughter. Please!" I could hear my mom starting to sob on the other side of the line. "Hunny, I have been calling you for years, you never answered, why after all this time?" "Harry's back, and to be honest I have no idea what to do. I just need my parents." "We will be there in about three hours. I love you Maddy." "I love you too mom." I hung up the phone feeling so much better than I did before. 

Just then Harry came out of Alison's room with her on his shoulders. "Hey Maddy." he said with that cheeky smile.. god he looked so cute when he did that. "Hey Harry." I said returning the smile. "Do you ladies want to go to the movies with the lads and me?" I wanted to say yes, but then I remembered my parents coming. "Well, I can't go my parents are coming over." Alison and Harry looked shocked. "Grandma and Grandpa?" "Yes, I called them to see if they could come and visit, and they said they will be here in about three hours.. so yeah." "Oh, well do you think I could meet them... after all this time?" he looked at the ground after he said that. "Yeah, how about we have a big dinner tomorrow? Us three, and then my parents." "Yeah, that would be great!" Harry smiled a huge dorky smile, but it was cute.

Alison and Harry left, and I went around and cleaned up the apartment. I put on a pot of tea, and prepared some dinner. Then knock knock knock. I walked over to the door, fixed my hair one last time, and opened the door. Before I could even say anything I was attacked by my mom, she gave me a bear hug, and then my dad joined in. "Baby I missed you so much! I'm so sorry for everything that happened between us!" I started to cry, and was thankful that Alison wasn't here to see it. "Mom, I forgave you a while ago! I was just too scared to call you." We pulled away from the hug, and then we went over on the couch and talked. 

I told them about the accident, and then she apologized for almost pushing me off my crutches. Then I showed them some pictures of Alison and I. I pulled out one picture that made me smile, it was of Casey, Isabella, Alison, and I. We were infront of Cinderella's Castle in Disney World, Alison and Isabella were dressed in a blue dress and she had a tiara on. I was dressed in a Mickey Mouse shirt so was Casey. We all got matching t-shirts, but the girls insisted on wearing their princess outfits. I smiled then showed them the picture. "Wow, she looks like Harry a lot." I smiled "Yeah she does."

My dad went to the bathroom, so my mom and I had time to talk.. I told her everything that had happened with Harry. "Oh wow hunny, I think he's being honest. I mean yes he might have made a wrong, but I think he's ready to forget that and become an excellent father."  I smiled at the thought of maybe getting married and having more kids with Harry. Just then my dad came back in the room, and I explained to them about the dinner tomorrow night with Harry. We talked some more, and they told me how the family was doing. "So, how Nina?" Nina is my sister, she's two years younger than me, and completely hated me for getting pregnant. 

I told her.. she was the first one I told, and she went off and told me parents. We haven't talked since I left the family. "She's good, she just graduated, and she's leaving for college in a couple months." "Oh that's awesome." Just then Alison came bursting threw the door, and Harry followed her. "Mommy!! We went and saw Brave! It was the best movie ever!!" I hobbled over, and gave her a hug. "Good, I'm glad it was." Then I hugged Harry. "Thanks Harry." I smiled and blushed a little. "Anytime babe." 

I took Alison over and introduced her to my parents, and then I introduced Harry. My mom went crazy and hugged Alison so tight, my dad did the same. Then my mom hugged Harry, and my dad gave him a firm handshake. "So, Harry you are a very popular young lad aren't you?" My dad asked as we munched on some popcorn. "Uhm yes sir I guess you can say that." My dad continued to ask him more and more questions. I talked mostly to my mom and Alison. Then Alison took my parents to show them her room. 

"So how was the movie?" I asked Harry "It was cute, Liam and Alison were completely in love with it. It was so cute." I giggled "Liam is so cute!" "Whoa! He has a girlfriend back off!" Harry said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh darn, looks like I'm going to have to settle with you." I said and winked at him. He smiled and blushed then took a handful of popcorn and threw it at me. "Whoa! Styles what is this? I'm crippled!" Harry didn't care, he came over and picked me up. While laughing I asked "What are you doing?" Harry just laughed. "I have no idea!" Then he sat me down on the couch right next to him. "Maddy, I have a serious question." "Yeah?" "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed him on the lips. "I'll take that as a yes then?" Harry asked I playfully elbowed his arm, "Yes Styles it does!" 

We turned when we heard giggling. Alison, and my parents were standing there smiling, then Alison started cheering. "Yay! Mommy and Daddy are together! We can finally be a family!!!" I looked at Harry and we both smiled... I have a good feeling this will be a great relationship.