We Meet Again....

"Come on Alison, we don't want to leave Aunt Casey and Isabella waiting." Alison jumped off her bed and ran to the car. I followed her, buckled her in, then got in the car myself. "Let's turn on the radio." Casey said. She turned it on, and of course One Direction came on the air. Casey looked at me with concern, but I looked in the mirror and saw Isabella and Alison singing along, so I gave Casey a look as if to say leave it on. 

When we got to the mall parking lot, there were so many people there. "Why are there so many people here?" Isabella asked, "I don't know, but let's get moving." I said. We got out of the car, and Alison came and grabbed my hand. We walked into the mall and there were teenage girls all over. I looked to find a security guard, when I saw one I walked over to ask him what was going on. "Excuse me sir." "Uhm yes?" He seemed a little distracted like he was protecting someone really special. "Why are there so many people here?" "Oh you don't know? Well the members of the band One Direction are shopping here." MY heart dropped to my stomach.. why would they come to this little town... where Harry knows I live?

"Oh thank you." "Mommy mommy mommmy, I want to meet them!!" I looked at Alison and I could tell she wanted to meet them sooo badly, and I couldn't say no. The security guard looked at Alison then me, and then said "Ma'am if you would like I could take you, your daughter, and your friend and her kid over there to meet them." I swollowed hard, "That would be wonderful thank you so much!" I went over and told Casey about the security guard (whose name is Mike) and his plan to let us meet them. 

"Alright Maddy and Casey let's go." We followed Mike, where he led us to a big room at the back of the mall. When the door opened there sat five guys looking at either their phones or the tv. "Excuse me boys, I found some fans that would like to see you." They all looked up and smiled at us. I looked at Harry, but quickly looked away. I couldn't believe he was right infront of me, looking at our daughter.. "Go on Alison go say hi sweetie." Alison walked over, and all the boys got up and went over to her and Isabella. 

Casey and I stood there awkwardly, but then Louis approached us. "Hi, I'm Louis." "Hi, I'm Casey, and this is my best friend Maddy." Louis pulled us both in for a hug. "Please come meet the rest of the boys." I walked over and sat down on the couch next to Niall. "So ladies, are these your sisters?" "Isabella is my niece, I'm watching her for my sister while she's away." "Alison is my daughter." They all looked at me in surprise, probably because I look about 17. "So, Maddy where did you grow up?" "Holmes Chapel.. but I moved to the United States when I was 18." "No way you lived in Holmes Chapel? So did I!" Harry said.. I didn't even look at him I just kept my head down and said "Cool."

Harry kept looking at me and then at Alison. I thought he would have figured it out eventually. Liam then took Alison and Isabella to the other room to watch Toy Story, I guessed we weren't leaving anytime soon. "So your boyfriend must be pretty lucky to have two beautiful girls in his life." Said Louis smiling at me. "Oh, I don't have a boyfriend. Alison's father was a jerk and he left me when I was 15 to raise her alone." I looked at Harry, and our eyes met. He then looked down like he felt guilty. "Oh, I'm so sorry Maddy." "It's okay, I don't care anymore. I just feel bad for him because he will never know what a great daughter he has." As I spoke I was looking at Harry the whole time. Zayn noticed this, and he asked if anyone wanted a coffee. We all said yes, and Zayn, Niall, and Casey left to go get them.

Louis and Harry kept looking at their phones every ten seconds, I thought they must have been texting each other. "So.." I said to break the silence. "Are you guys enjoying the US?" Harry smiled and said, "Yes I am, thanks for asking love." Hearing him call me love after all these years made me so angry, I couldn't control my anger anymore so I stood up and started to yell. "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!!" I started to cry, and Harry just looked at me like I was crazy, and Louis just got silent. "HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL? ALISON IS YOUR DAUGHTER! I'M THE GIRL YOU LEFT WHEN YOU FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT! MY FAMILY HATED ME! THEY KICKED ME OUT! I HAD TO RAISE ALISON ALL BY MY SELF WHILE YOU WERE HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE ON THE STUPID X-FACTOR!!! I HAD TO DROP OUT OF COLLEGE BECAUSE I COUDLN'T GET MY OWN MOTHER TO WATCH MY BABY!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH HARRY!!" I started to cry even harder, and Harry just sat there with his mouth open in shock. "Harry say something! please just say something!!" 

"I'm sorry Maddy." "Sorry? That's it? No don't ever talk to me again!" I turned around to see Liam, Isabella, and Alison standing in the doorway, along with Zayn, Casey, and Niall. "Alison come on we're leaving.. now." "But mommy." "No!! Let's go." Alison followed me, even though she didn't want to leave her dad. Harry ran after us, but I just kept moving forward. "Maddy please wait!!" He kept saying it over and over again. "Please I'll change! I swear!" I turned around and he almost ran into me. Alison was still holding my hand, so I had to watch what I said. "Harry, you left me because you were affraid to be a father, and now you think it's okay to waltz back and try to fit into Alison's life? I don't think so." "Maddy!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him. "I only left you because I was so young and stupid. I was scared because I loved you so much, but I just couldn't have been a father at 16." "I don't want your stupid excuses Harry. Do me a favor and leave us alone." I walked away and left Harry standing there.