We Are A Family Now

"Niall slow down! My god you're going to choke on your food!" Casey screamed smacking Niall in the arm. I was out for coffee with Casey and the boys. Harry and I have been going steady for three months, my relationship with my parents is amazing, and Harry is a great father. I love him so much. "So Maddy where's Alison?" "She's staying with my parents for a week." "Oh that's nice, so you and Harry have some alone time?" Louis asked smiling a cheeky smile, and I blushed and looked at the ground. Harry and I have been having some... intimate nights... wink wink.. "Yeah whatever you want to think Lou." Harry replied smiling at me. "Maddy come to the wash room with me." Casey said being all serious "Okay." I replied not knowing why she wanted me to go.

Harry's P.O.V.

The boys were all having their own little conversations, so I decided to say something that would make them stop talking. "I'm going to ask Maddy to marry me." They all stopped talking and turned to me. "Harry, I thought you were kidding..." Niall said finally putting down his chicken. "No I wasn't I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her." All the boys pulled an awkward face. "What?" I said angrily "Well Harry, are you sure about this, you are both so young." "Yes I'm sure.. we have a baby!! If you forgot that! I think that if we are responsible enough to raise a kid we are responsible enough to get married!" "Harry calm down!! I believe you Hazz." Lou said smiling at me. "Good."

Maddy's P.O.V.

"So why did you drag me into the bathroom?" "Well, I have to tell you something." "Oh my god you aren't pregnant are you?!?" I looked at Casey, her perfect tan, long blonde hair and those blue eyes were just staring at me. No she couldn't be.. could she?? "HAHAH no. I'm not pregnant silly!" I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay good, then what?" She smiled and held up her left hand.. there was a huge rock on her left ring finger.. "OH MY GOD KYLE PROPOSED TO YOU?!?!?" Casey got huge smile on her face, her and Kyle have been dating since they were both 15. "YES!!" She screamed, and then hugged me so tightly! "I'm so happy for you!!" "Thank you!! Now let's go share the news with the guys!"

We walked out to the table and they were all in what looked like a deep conversation. "Hey guys!" I said, and their heads flung around once they saw me. "Hey Maddy!!" Louis practically screamed at me. "Uhm.. hi Lou." He started patting the seat next to him, and motioned for me to sit there. I walked over and took a seat next to him. He leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I love you." I looked at him like he was crazy, but he just smiled and looked at his cup of Yorkshire tea. I looked at Harry and he looked really irritated. There was an awkward silence so Casey decided it was time to tell everyone the good news.

"So guys! I have something to tell you." Everyone looked at Casey, and she held up her hand. "What? Did you get a manicure or something?" Niall asked just staring at her hand in awe, Louis reached over the table and slapped his hand "No Niall! She has an engagement ring on! Shes getting married!!" Everyone started clapping and cheering. "Casey I'm so happy for you!" Louis screamed as all the boys tackled her for a hug. They kept telling her congradulations, and practically invited themselves to the wedding.

We talked about the wedding for a little while longer, but then Harry and I decided to leave. We said our goodbyes, and Harry grabbed my hand and we walked to our car. "So, want to go look at some houses?" I looked at him with wide eyes "A house? Like for the three of us?" Harry smiled that cute smile with dimples, "Yeah."

*Hours Later*

"No, this house is just ugly." "Come on Maddy, we didn't even see the inside yet!" We had been to at least ten houses. Harry just rolled his eyes, and continued to follow the realitor agent into the house.

Louis' P.O.V.

"Casey, you don't think Harry is taking things too fast?" I looked at Casey and she looked up from her phone. "Okay to be honest I think he is moving a little fast, but think about it for Alison. Her parents are so young, and they aren't married.. plus Harry is really famous so maybe it's a good thing." I went to continue to argue, but then Harry and Maddy came into the room. "Hey guys, how was house hunting?" Casey asked with a cheeky smile. "Super." "Great, but Maddy said no to practically every house." Maddy shot him an evil look "No! I said I thought that one with the indoor pool was nice!" Harry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but teenage girls lived next door." "What the hell does that have to do with anything?!" Maddy yelled back at him. "What if they were fans?!" Now I had to step in..

"Come on Harry, so what if they are fans! My sister's friends are fans, but they still come over when I'm there. They act cool about it!" Maddy smiled at me as if saying thank you! "Yeah but.." Harry tried to say, but I stopped him. "No Harry! If Maddy likes the house then get it for her!" I smiled because I knew the look that Harry had just given me, meant that he knew I was right. "Okay, come on Maddy let's go fill out the papers.

*Two Weeks Later*

I grunted as I put down the last box of stuff onto the table. "My god, that was a lot of work." Harry said carring the last box into the kitchen. "Yes it was." I said I looked over at Alison, who was sound asleep on the couch. We moved all of our things into the house, and it took about three hours. Now we have to piece the house together. It's a big two story house, with an indoor pool, a game room, and almost ten rooms. Harry is hiring an interior decorater to come and do Alison's room.

Harry asked me to marry him, I said yes. Casey's wedding is in a couple days, I'm the maid of honor. Alison and Isabella are both the flower girls, I can't wait.

***Authors Note MUST READ ******

Hey guys! I have posted a sequel called "I'm Alison Styles" go read it and tell me what you think!