Gosh Darn It Harry Styles

I looked down at Alison as she layed on my stomach. "Why were you so mean to daddy?" Alison's eyes that were a complete replica of Harry's were beaming up at me with sadness. "Well, daddy is just being a little.. uhm... different today." I say trying to keep my anger out of my voice. She goes back to watching the TV. I hadn't talked to Harry since I kicked him out of our hospital room, and that was two weeks ago. We are back home, and I only have two days left with this stupid cast. 

*ring ring ring*

I look over and try to find my phone, of course it was on the other side of the room.. my luck right? I asked Alison to go and see who it was. When she picked it up she smiled and said "It's daddy. Can I pick it up?" I wanted so badly to say no, but I can't deny it. So I said she could.

Harry's P.O.V. 

Please Maddy pick up... This was like the 50th time I have tried to call.. "Hello?" I hear on the other side of the line, "Maddy? It's Harry can we talk?" I ask then I hear giggling "Silly daddy, this is Alison!" hearing her call me daddy makes me smile, I miss her. "Hey baby, can I talk to your mommy?" "Well, she's not home right now." I look down disappointed because I know she's there, she wouldn't leave Alison alone. "So who's watching you?" Alison doesn't answer for a while, and I hear her take the phone over to someone.

My P.O.V. 

As I sit hear and look at Alison talking to Harry, it's nice.. I mean she really does love him... Then Alison looked at me and walked over to hand me the phone. "here, he knows you're here." I sigh, but take the phone "What?" I asked unemotionally "We need to talk." "No." I said and then hung up the phone. I looked over and Alison was standing in the middle of my bedroom with tears welling up in her eyes. "Why can't you and daddy just get along?" she asked then ran out of the room. "Alison wait!!" I called out, I got my crutches, I would have rather been in the freaking wheel chair. Anyways I hobbled my way along until I found her. She was in her room, curled up on her bed crying. When she looked up and saw me she said "I WANT DADDY!!!" then she got up and slammed the door in my face.

"Maddy?" Harry asked "Yeah hi Harry, look Alison wants to see you. Can you come over?" I could just sense Harry's reaction. He was probably smiling like he had just won the lottery.  "Yeah I'll be right over." I gave Harry our address and withing a half hour Harry knocked on the door of our little apartment. I opened the door and his big emerald eyes were shining brightly at me. "Hey babe." He said, "Hi, come in." Harry walked in and looked around "Nice place." "Thanks, I'll take you to Alison's room."  I walked down the hall, but Harry stopped me before I knocked on Alison's door. 

He turned me around and kissed me, I don't know why but I kissed him back. Harry finally pulled away, and I looked down nervously at my feet. "Maddy, I love you." "Harry.. no.." He cut me off "Maddy, I kissed you to see if you would kiss me back! You did!! Please give me a chance!!" "Harry, last time we talked you said you didn't want us to be in your life." "NO! That's not what I meant!! I just don't want the press to be in your way of living. Especially for Alison, think of what people will say to her? She's Harry Styles's daughter, that he abandoned before she was even born!" At this point I was kind of crying..  Harry wiped the tears away with his thumb, "Maddy please don't cry. I always hated it when you cried." "Please Harry, can we talk about this later, Alison wants to see you." I said as I opened her door. Harry smiled and kissed me one last time on the forehead. Then he walked into her room... 

I hobbled into the living room, and sat down and cried.. Then I did the unthinkable for me, and I picked up my phone. I waited nervously as the phone rang and rang.. then "Hello?" Mom.. it's Maddy." Yes.. I called my mom...