Can We Rewind Time? (Harry Styles Fanfic)

"Harry.. please don't go! Please!!!!!" I tried to hard for him not to walk out of those doors. To leave me here.. alone. "I thought I could count on you!!!" He didn't even look back... why did this have to happen? Why

*Five Years Later*

"Morning sunshine." I said as I opened the door to my daughter Alison's room. Her big green eyes fluttered open, and she smiled her cute smile. "Morning momma." Alison is four years old, but is so far ahead of herself that you would think she was around eight. "We are going to the mall today! Are you excited?" Alison smile grew even bigger, "Yes! I can't wait Mommy!!" I laughed and went and jumped on her bed, and started to play with her beautiful curly brown hair.

About twenty minutes later Alison was dressed and ready, and now eating her breakfast. I got changed into a pair of shorts and a casual tee. I put my brown hair into a messy bun, and did my make up. Then I walked down and took a seat across from her. "You look pretty." said Alison. "Aw thanks sweetie, you look even prettier." She smiled and looked down at her bowl. "Mommy can you tell me about daddy?" She looked at me with such innocent eyes. "Well sweetie, your father wasn't ready for a baby.. so we don't talk." She looked very sad, and got up from her stool and walked into the living room. "So he doesn't love me?" "No Alison, I bet if he knew you he would love you so much!" She smiled, but I could tell it was fake.

Alison went into her room, and colored in her coloring book, while I waited for my best friend Casey and her niece Isabella. I heard a knock at the door, and let the both of them in. Isabella is the same age as Alison, so it worked out perfectly. "Hey what's wrong Maddy?" Casey asked me as soon as Isabella left the room. "Alison asked about Harry again." Casey's expression turned a little awkward so she went and started to make tea. "Well, maybe you should just tell her that her dad is Harry Styles." "No! I can't I mean what if she tells people, it could ruin his career if anyone were to find out when he was 16  he got a 15 year old pregnant, and then he left her." Casey shook her head in agreement. "Yeah, that's true. Does she like One Direction?" "Yeah, she asked me to but their album for her, but I-I-I just couldn't." Casey came over and put her hand on my shoulder. "I get it Maddy, you don't have to say anything else. Now let's get the kids and head to the mall." "Okay."