My Life Flashed Before My Eyes..

I just pulled Alison's hand along, I didn't look back at Harry, I just couldn't. We were almost at the car, when a reporter came up behind me. "Excuse me what is your current relationship with Harry Styles?" "Nothing I have no relationship, and I never want one." I started to walk away, but she just followed me. "Please, why so much hate on the heart throb?" "I used to have a very special relationship with him, but he left, and I never want to talk to him again. Now leave my daughter and I alone." "Mommy can we please go back and see daddy?" Asked Alison. The reporter's eyes got very wide at the word daddy. "Excuse me little girl. Is Harry Styles your daddy?" Alison was about to say yes, but I scooped her up into my arms and put her in the car.

*Ring ring* I looked for my phone, as I was driving along the road. "Hello?" "Maddy! Where are you? Isabella and I need a ride home!" "Oh my god Casey, I'm so sorry, we will be right there!" I hung up the phone and without thinking, I pulled a U-turn in the middle of the street.... then it happened so fast. A car came around the bend so suddenly and smashed into the side of our car. Glass shattered and I could hear Alison scream, as our car flipped upside down and slid down the street. I blacked out.. 

When I woke up I was still in the car, I could hear sirens all around me. I couldn't see Alison. I called out to her, and tried to move around the car, but something was on my legs holding them from moving. "M-m-mommy" "Alison! Where are you!!" "Mommy I can't feel my legs." I started crying, and I looked down at my arms, they were bloody.. extremely bloody. Then I saw Alison, there was a gash on her head, and she was crying. I tried to move, I tried so hard... but I just couldn't get there, and then I blacked out.

I don't know where I was, I was in some kind of dream world. I was with Alison on our living room couch watching a movie with popcorn. Then Harry walked in. "Hey my lovely ladies."  He said, he gave both of us a kiss on the forehead, and then he sat down and put his arm around me. "Hi hunny." I said, it was like I couldn't control what I was doing.. it just came out of my mouth. "How are you feeling today?" I then looked down.... my legs were gone. "I'm feeling better." "Good, the crash might have taken your legs, but it made us come closer." "Yes it did." I said, then he kissed me.

"Her heart beat is getting slower.. get the paddles." "Okay doctor." A nurse went over to pick up the paddles. "uhh...uhh.. Alison.." "Wait! She's back! Maddy, are you with us? You have been in an accident." "Where's Alison? Is she okay?" I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in an ambulance. "Where's my daughter?!" "She's fine, Maddy please calm down, she's in another ambulance, now please rest." I was losing stregnth, and I blacked out again.

When I woke up this time, I was in a hospital room. Curtans were surrounding me. "Ahh looks who's awake." Said a doctor who peered through the curtain. "I'm glad to see you awake Maddy." I looked down, remembering the dream, but I had both legs. One was in a cast, and the other was just bandged, but I didn't care about me. "Where's Alison?" "Don't worry, we will wheel you down to her room, Mr. Styles hasn't left either of your sides." At first I was mad he was here, but it made me happy he was here to watch over me.. and his daughter. 

The doctor helped me into a wheel chair, and he rolled me down to Alison's room. When we got there, there were flowers, teddy bears, and cards all over the room. Alison and Harry were on her bed coloring.. I do have to admit, it was the cutest sight ever. "Alison, Harry, someone's here to see you." They both looked up, and Alison got a huge smile across her face. "Mommy!!!" I wheeled myself next to her bed, and hugged her. It felt so good to hold her again. "I'm so glad you're okay sweetie." "I'm glad you're awake mommy! Daddy and I have been so sad because you weren't awake." I looked at Harry, and he smiled.

Maybe I could give him another chance. Harry got off the bed and was about to leave, but I stopped him. "Wait Harry, can you stay with us?" He smiled and came over to me. "Anything for you Maddy." He helped me onto the bed, he climbed up and layed next to me, then Alison jumped on his stomach and started to snuggle him. "I'm so glad I finally met my dad." Hearing the word dad made Harry smile, and yeah it made me smile too. Harry and I looked at each other, and I realized that I had feelings for him again.. Yes I am in love with Harry Styles.