Oneshot 1: Rulers Suck Ass

Y/N's Point of View:

I sat quietly in my seat staring off instead space during math class. I was never good at math and the teacher hates me so there's no point in paying attention anyway. My eyes were glued to the back of C/N's head. She was absolutely perfect, of course, she was most likely straight... I don't really talk to her much since I turn into a stuttering mess every time I come face to face with her. I'm not really sure what she thinks of me since we only have two classes together. 

"Y/N!" our teacher screeched at me. Everyone was startled and turned to look at where I was sitting. I felt like a complete idiot.

"Huh?" I mumbled while sheepishly scratching the back of my head trying to avoid the situation.

"Look at me!" T/N yelled while some of my classmates snickered at the scene. T/N was NOT happy. "Put your left hand out on your desk."

"Wh-" I started to question but they cut me off.

"Do it!" T/N yelled and crossed her arms glaring down at me, waiting for me to move. I gazed around the classroom to see everyone's eyes burned to my body. I silently sat for a minute before slowly sliding my hand onto the desk's surface for T/N to see.

"Put it in a fist and don't you even think about moving from your seat, or I will have you expelled." T/N growled and I did not dare to question where they were going with this. T/N walked to her desk only to retrieve a solid wooden ruler. My eyes widened as I realized what was going to happen, T/N was going to hit me with the ruler. I started to sweat and began to silently pray T/N would make up their mind and just send me to the office. In the corner of my eye, I saw C/N fidget in her chair as if something was bothering. My eyes traveled up to her face and her eyes met mine. We held each other's gaze until she forced her eyes shut and turned away. I turned my head to see the ruler come flying down to my hand. It hurt like hell, but T/N didn't stop. Eventually, my knuckles were cut open and started to bleed. I thought it would go on forever but the shrill of the dismissal bell ringing in my ears. Everyone's chairs skirted backward as they basically ran to the door and into the hall. T/N pulled ruler away and shoved in their drawer and hid all the evidence that it happened. 

"..You will walk out of this school not saying a single word about this event, or I will track you down and get you expelled." T/N snarled and left the classroom eager to get to out of this hellhole.

I sat frozen in my seat staring down at my left hand. It was covered in blood and the bleeding didn't stop, it stung like hell I couldn't even bend my fingers without experiencing pain. Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes but I refused to cry. I heard the scurrying if feet to see that C/N was in fact right in front of me examining my hand. She looked up at me and grabbed my good hand. I think my face turned as red as my bleeding hand. C/N gently tugged me out of my seat and out of the school.

"U-Uh t-thanks C/N, but I should probably head home now.." I stuttered.

"No, you're not. You're coming with me and I'm taking care of your hand, Y/N." C/N whispered and squeezed my hand in comfort trying to distract me from everything that just happened. 

I smiled slightly and looked up at her, "Okay." I whispered back to her and followed her home. The sidewalk was so thin that our shoulders keep brushing against each others on our way to her house. 

C/N stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and turned to face me. "I-I'm sorry I didn't do anything while T/N was hitting you... I-I just couldn't move and I didn't know what to do." she sniffled. Holy shit, was she crying over me? This is amazing! Well, not really but still!

"H-Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault, it's just me being an idiot." I reassured her and used my thumb to wipe her tears away with my bad hand being careful not to get blood on her face. "Let's just keep walking, okay?" I spoke softly trying not to upset her. C/N only nodded and we continued to walk to her house. I'm quite nervous, I barely know her and now she's leading me to her HOUSE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were sitting in C/N's bathroom while she searched around for the first-aid kit to clean my hand. My mind drifted away as I thought about how she was willing to care for me when we barely talk to each other. I was currently staring at my feet but my head jerked upward when I heard what must have been the first-aid kit hit the counter. I caught C/N's gaze and we stood there for a while just staring at each other enjoying the company of one another. Her H/C locks fell from behind her ear and covered her beautiful face. Without thinking I leaned forwards and tucked her hair back behind her ear. I swear I saw her face turn pink but she looked down at put her attention on the first-aid kit supplies. My mind started to fill up with thoughts while she was tending to my hand.

"Why did you bring me here?" I blurted out and immediately shut my mouth after. C/N was taken by surprise at my sudden outburst but looked slightly hurt. My eyes widened and I mentally smacked myself "I-I didn't mean it in a mean way I'm just wondering we barely talk and I guess nobody else cares..." I squeaked and paused for a second before my mouth had a mind of its own and started to talk again. "Don't get me wrong I'm very thankful and to be honest ever since I started at this school I couldn't help but notice you. The way you smile and how your eyes light up when someone brings up a hobby of yours just dragged me to you. You're absolutely beautiful and if I had the power to change you I wouldn't use it because you're perfect. I guess what I'm trying to say is I like you C/N ever since the first day of school you've been the highlight of this entire school for me." I covered my mouth with my good hand and my face went red. "I-I'm sorry I'll go... I-I  understand if you don't want to talk to me ever again.. I'll promise to leave you alone." I stumbled over my words and got up started to make a run for the street. 

I was about out the door when someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. I came face to face with C/N and she was blushing furiously and she had the biggest smile on her face. "Y/N I-I like you too..." she stammered. My jaw dropped and without thinking I leaned in and closed the space between us. It took C/N a second to realize what was happening until she melted into it and wrapped her arms around my neck. I brought my hands up to her face and cupped it with my hands. 

After a few minutes, we both pulled away gasping for air. I looked over at her and our faces both had lovesick grins plastered all over them. C/N grabbed my hand and led me up to her room where she pushed me onto to bed and turned on her TV. She flopped next to me and shifted her position so her head was resting on my chest and one of her arms draped over my stomach. I smiled and kissed to top of her head and looked down at my hand. 

"Rulers suck ass," I muttered. C/N laughed and snuggled into me before turning her attention to the TV. It was about an hour before C/N fell asleep on me, so I turned off the TV and closed my eyes drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first oneshot of this book and I hope you guys enjoy it! I took a bit to think of and I hope you take note that the teacher stuff never happened and if it does you should tell someone about it. Please request suggestions in the comments below! :)

-Dem0