Stitch up the Wounds (One Direction Fanfic)

Prologue

I felt so protected and safe for once, just lying there in his arms, we had fallen asleep, I didn’t dare open my eyes, in case that this was all a massive dream, that I would wake up in the arms of another boy, one who I despised more than anyone else could comprehend. But I dared to open one eye, I smiled to myself to see when it was the boy I had loved all along. I started to panic, Dale was going to kill me, because I never showed up last night, he was going to kill me, that wasn’t an overreaction, he was going to hunt me down and he was going to murder me.

I pulled myself from him, I whispered a small goodbye, slipping on my shoes, I flew out of his house, knowing I might die.

*************

I walked past his house, I shuddered, his front door flung open, “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!” he raised a hand and slapped me across the face, he grabbed my wrist then forced me to look at him, he opened his mouth to say something appalling, but then he looked at what I was wearing, “this…. This is Tomlinson’s sweater….” He glared at me, “you…. You cheating slut!” he slapped me again, I snapped my head and looked at him, “I am not a cheating slut!” I protested, “oh yeah?? THEN HOW DID YOU END UP WEARING HIS SWEATER?” he threw me on the ground, “You better be at my house at seven tonight! So I can give you your proper punishment… but if you don’t show up… I’ll have to kill you…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Here it is finally

The prologue has finally arrived!

Just recently finished ‘Lost and Found’

Love you all

-Katlyn

Xoxo