Mad

Chapter 24- Mad.

    “You’ve gotta be kidding me.” Kise spoke, breaking the silence after the shoulder-length brown-haired girl left with Akashi.

    “Akachin got a girlfriend....?” Murasakibara stopped chewing his snacks.

    “That’d be ridiculous.” Midorima interrupted.

    “She stopped Akashi from cutting his hair. What black magic did she use?” Aomine said.

    Kuroko glanced at everybody. “Did you all sense it?” he spoke. They turned to him.

    “What?” Aomine asked.

    “She’s a threat to us.” Kuroko replied. They frowned.

    “What do you think Kise?” Aomine turned his head. Kise just shrugged.

    “Kagami-kun, did you feel it?” Kuroko turned his head but Kagami’s already walking away, smiling to himself.

*  *  *  *

    “Holy shit Aomine’s so cool !” I talked to myself as I watched Touou team versus Seirin. I was sitting on the audience seat, what you called it.... auditorium? Or something like that. The whole court/stadium or whatever it is called was packed with spectators from all over Japan. Well, Winter Cup is a national tournament after all.

    “Why are you here?” a voice spoke. I turned my head and saw Akito.

    “AKITO~~!!!!” I wailed then threw my arms to him. He flinched.

    “Hey hey don’t just scream and hug people like that! You’re so vicious, hug me gently will ya’ ?” Akito grumbled. I pouted then giggled.

    “I didn’t thought you’d be here!” I grinned.

    He frowned. “You’re so weird.... Why are you here? I thought you’re the disguised manager of Rakuzan.”

    I sighed and watched the fight. “Yeah. They’re in the locker room if you’re gonna meet them.”

    He stared at me. “Let me guess, you got into a fight with Akashi?”

    I gritted my teeth. “How did you know!?”

    He chuckled. “Your feelings is written all over your face, Seikina. It’s showing. It’s obvious.”

    “It is!?” I touched my face. He laughed then pinched my cheek.

    “I was kidding, you look as red as that bastard’s hair.” He said.

    “Dwont cwarl him bashchard!” I struggled to speak properly.

    “What? I can’t hear you Seikina~” he teased.

    I pinched his nose. “Wret me go!”

    He giggled and released his hand from my cheek. “So, what’s the problem with him?” he asked. I pursed my lips and folded my arms across my chest.

    “You offended him?” he guessed.

    I gaped. “How did you know!? Are you a stalker or something!?”

    “I can read your face, Seikina.”

    “Humph!”

=w=

Seijuurou’s POV

    I can see her. From here. Where I’m standing. What she’s doing with Akito? Laughing together, pinching each other. Ain’t I’m the one who she likes?