School Festival!

Chapter 16- School Festival!

    “IIYAAAAAAA !!!!” both of the girls screamed their hearts out as soon as I jumped in front of them. While they sped off, I was on the ground laughing.

    “You shouldn’t scare them like that Kina .”

    I looked up and saw Akashi in a vampire suit with a vertical red ‘blood’ near his mouth. I giggled, remembering the girls’ reactions. “This is my job, isn’t it haunted house ?” I said.

    He merely smiled. “But not like that .”

    I didn’t wear anything specifically. I wanted to become Sadako but my hair is short and I’m out of time to buy any other costumes. So I just bring my pure white bedsheet to scare the customers. “Did you buy that costume ?” I asked him as we went into hiding, ready for other customers.

    “No .” he answered.

    I frowned. “You have that costume at home? When did you wear this ?”

    He chuckled then walked away. I scowled and followed him. Another two girls entered and I ran to them followed by Akashi (he didn’t run though). The girls shrieked high pitch till I flinched and had to cover my ears. Akashi stopped behind me, wincing.

    “KYAAAAAAAAA !!!!” they screamed then to my surprise, they ran to Akashi and hugged him. I gaped and went really really speechless. Akashi seemed shocked too but he let them.

I WANT TO KILL HIM.

    “You know, I’m a ghost too .” Akashi said. One of the girls looked up, still holding on to Akashi.

    “But Vampire-sama, you don’t look like a ghost to me at all !” she squealed. I virtually puked in my head.

    Akashi smiled seductively and leaned forward. “Run now before I suck your blood .”

    I swear I could see their heads on the verge on the exploding while their cheeks burned hot red. “KYAAAAAAA VAMPIRE-SAMAAAAA !!!!” they squealed happily. I was getting angrier, no—

Jealous ....?

    Akashi glanced at me and smirked. An idea hit me like a wrecking ball (LOL) and I went to the two girls. “Hey, hands off. That’s sexual harassment .” I said. They frowned at me. I narrowed my eyes as we did a minor staring contest.

    “Go away ghost .” one of them said.

    I clenched my fists then walked away. Not too far. I fetched a vase from the cabinet in the class, ran to the nearest toilet, filled it with water and you know what I’m gonna do next. I walked to them.

Good. They are still there. Still flirting with him. And he was trying to refuse ‘em.

Stay there Akashi. I’ll save you.

    On the count of 10, I splashed the water to the back of the girls but it hit Akashi’s face too. They shrieked AGAIN and I smiled in satisfaction. They turned to me. “I said go ,” I told them strictly. “Don’t make me drag you .” They made an unsatisfied noise, obviously unhappy.

Then it struck me.

I coughed, wincing.

Ugh why now!?

When I’m experiencing what a bully feels.

Exciting but guilty.

My legs gone numb.

Damn.

    “Kina .” Akashi went to me as the girls released him. I raised my hand, stopping him from getting closer. He stopped then turned to the girls.