Unexpected Confession

Dedicating this to dear friend because she introduced me to 'Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii' and that's a great anime indeed . Though it haven't ended , I read the manga and knew what will happen so no surprise for later episodes hehe . Though she's not reading , I just want to thank her so much T^T that anime is funny and sweet. It makes sense . And what I like about that anime is because of the heroine's power and she's cool and not girly at all .
Thank you dear friend ^.^

Chapter 21- Unexpected Confession.

    “Welcome to Suzumi High School Festival!”

    I glanced at Akashi and he shrugged. “Until Reo contacts us .” I said and he nodded. We entered the school ground.

=Flashback [An hour earlier]=

    “You defeated him less than 15 minutes! You’re beyond awesome Sei-chan!” Reo exclaimed as soon as Akashi got out of the changing room after his shougi battle half an hour ago.

    “Seriously! He’s Japan’s number one player, how can you even defeat him!” Kotarou said.

    “Nii-chan sugoi .” Yukina commented as we walked out of the tournament building.

    “It’s just a matter of strategy .” Akashi answered.

    “You broke the record and that man is no longer the number one player, how cool is that ?” Eikichi added.

    “But nii-chan fought with nee-chan for 1 hour and a half!” Yukina said.

    “What!?” Kotarou, Eikichi and Reo shrieked.

    “That means Seiki-chan is number two in Japan after Sei-chan.” Reo concluded.

    “Oh of course Seikina!” Kotarou said. “You’re the best strategist, no wonder!”

    I smiled. “Akashi’s better though .”

    “Hey, let’s take a bus .” Reo suggested.

    “Yeay! Let’s take a bus !” Yukina jumped up and down, excited much. Minutes later, we were waiting for a bus to take us to Ikebukuro. I volunteered to buy some juices and Akashi agreed to follow me. Since Yukina was playing with Reo, I left her with them.

    There were many people buying juices on the machine and I don’t know why. After like 15 minutes later, we finally got through and went to the bus stop.

Just to see it empty.

    I called Kotarou and he said they forgot us. Like for freaking’s sake how can they forget ME!? We had no choice but to wait for them since they arrived at Ikebukuro already.

    However, while waiting, we met Akito. He was on his way back from buying stuffs. “Today is Suzumi High School Festival, follow me while you wait for them .” he said and thus, we followed him to my old school.

=End of Flashback=

    And that’s how we arrived here. I almost forgot how Suzumi High looked like but looking at this building now put me at ease. “Kina, haunted house.” Akashi said. I looked at the direction he was pointing and sure enough, it’s a haunted house presented by the old class I used to be in.

    “Let’s feel what our customers feel back then .” I smirked and we headed towards the room. I entered first and my head hit something hanging from the ceiling.

    “Ow !” I rubbed my head and looked up. A skull was hanging there and I got really mad at it for hitting my head (LOL), thus, I slapped it and it fell from the rope and rolled on the floor.