Chapter Nine

• Dedicated to My Mother and Father <3

~Dani's P.O.V~

It was always the same. People would taunt me, and then I would tackle them, and be sent to the principles office. You would think I'd have learned from one too many experiences, but if you think that, you clearly don't know me yet. I hated it when people mocked me about my mother. They clearly have nothing else to do. It's pathetic, really. But I couldn't help myself. Natural instinct I guess.

Well anyways.

After ripping us apart and dragging me away, Gabriel had grabbed Nick in the front of his shirt and growled at him, "I'd punch you, but that would be animal abuse. Who do you think you are?"

Nick answered, "Your mom." Like it was the greatest insult in the world.

"Is that all you can say? You'll never be the man your mother is, so stop trying. And if you ever, even speak to Dani again, I will cut off something very important to you. So piss off, and get a grip on yourself." Gabriel gave him one last glare and stalked out of the room.

It took me a while to notice that Gabriel had left me alone in the room with Nick, and when I did I sped out of the room. Once I was in the main hallway, I was deciding where I was going to go, just as the end of lunch bell rang. I can't even remember what I ate for lunch, there's been so much drama. Well, I guess I knew where I was going... To world history class.

I groaned and headed to building four, where Mr. Benson's history class was being held, After stopping at my locker to pick up my books, I arrived and walked into the classroom. I realized that I was like 10 minutes late, and everyone was staring at me.

"I'm glad you decided to join us today, Miss Levin. Now, take a seat." He said, in an extremely bored voice, as if he said the same thing every day. Which he probably did. I muttered under my breath a, "Hello, nice to see you too," And headed over to the one empty seat left in the classroom, next to...

"ADAM!!!!!!" I yelled, momentarily tripping on some books scattered across the floor. I couldn't be bothered much about the books right now because I was so happy to see Adam.

He grinned, watching me pick myself up from the floor, and whisper-yelled, "Hey Dani! I see you haven't changed one bit!" Sending a wink my way. I would've told him off for making fun of me, but I was too happy to actually be speaking to someone at the moment. My friend, especially. I

 was about to reply when Mr. Benson said in a stern voice, "Danielle Levin, If you interupt my lesson one more time, you will find yourself a new hom ein the principles office."

So I shutup.

So once I was seated, I took out a Post-It, and wrote to Adam:

ADAM!!!! I MISSED YOU!!! I wish I could have came with you to Europe. :(

He read it, scribbled on it, and flipped it back at me. It read:

Heya Dani! :D Yeah I wish you could have came too. It would have been great, to have some company while I sat alone at the apartment waiting for the "Grown ups" to get back from the Bar.

When I read it, I almost burst out laughing.

Haha Loser. I wouldv'e dragged you out of that apartment and pushed you into a lake. And out of all the things "The adults" could have done in Europe, they went to bars? LAME.

He grinned, and wrote back:

Pretty much. Dumb right? -And of course you would have. It would have been much more fun with you there. :(

I smiled at him and crumbled the note leaving it on the floor next to my desk.

Just then, I remebered about Gabriel. Where is he? I looked around the classroom and finally spotted him in the back corner of the classroom. I was wondering why he was sitting amidst so many little crumbled peices of paper until I saw some girl throw a crumbled note at him, and then it was obvious. People were passing him notes and he was just ignoring them. Letting them fall around his desk, without picking them up and opening them. He wouldn't even look at them. Finally I caught his eyes and mouthed, "Thank you." He just nodded and looked down at his paper. I shrugged and turned back around tried to tune into the the lesson the teacher was giving.