Third Chapter

Hiya guys ;D Sorry if this chapter is soo short. Im kind of having a writers block... but enjoy! i promise next chapter will be really long!!! ;D

Thats a picture of Dani's step mom. (That really annoying woman i described. :P) --------------------->

~Dani's P.O.V~

The next day i lay on my bed, muttering angrily to myself.

"I was just trying to help!" I Huffed.  Maybe i was being a little too mean? Ok, i guess i was, but C'mon, he needs to be aware of the consequences of almost jumping off a bridge.

After awhile, guilt was eating away my insides, and i couldn't handle it anymore. He was depressed and he needed help. Even though i "saved" him, I probably made him even more depressed. Dangit. I wasn't a master at phsycology/phsyciatry, whatever it is.

I jumped so fast out of bed, that i tripped on a few stray clothing on the floor. I wasn't a major clean freak, so yeah... But back to the point. I needed to find that guy and apologize. Quick. Before he gives a second attempt at suicide. Jeez.

I slipped on my ratty crocs and zoomed out the front door. If your wondering mwhy id din't take my car, it was because my dad made me pay for my gas, and truthfully, i needed the exercise anyways.Sadly, i really didn't know where i was going so i just walked. Where could he be? First I headed to the police station just to make sure they didn't have any recent suicides on record.

Once i got there i headed to the main counter and said, "Uh, hi?" A thin wispy woman wearing a tweed suit and small squared glasses looked up at me. "Yes, what can i do for you?" She muttered, acting as if she did that same thing all day long. Which she probably did.

"I was wondering if you have any recent suicide... activity? on, uh, Gabriel..." That was the moment i realized i didn't even know his last name. Gaahhh.  "Well, Uhm, on any gabriel?" She looked at me, confused. Hm I wonder why. Probably cause i sounded so dumb. Bingo.

So I rephrased. "Did anybody happen to report any suicide activity on a boy... man named Gabriel?"

She gave me an odd look but answered me, looking through her files. "No Gabriel. But there was a Gabrielle just this morning..." I flinched. I didn't wanna hear it.

"Okeedokee artichokee!" I know thats a weird phrase to say but C'mon! i was happy! Ok, not really. I was just weird. She gave me another odd look before nodding her head. Ok, now here's the hard part. Finding the dang guy.

Oh Great.

~Gabriels P.O.V~

I trudged into some pizza store and sat down.  I was so freaking hungry. 

And that dude over there was staring at me.

  Giving me a very odd look. And he kept staring. What did he want? I thought tiredly. I know that I just wanted pizza.

So instead i just walked up to the counter and ordered pizza. Then i noticed the whole freaking restauraunt was watching me. They probably recognized me from TV. They did have a whole news team there when i was... Nevermind. I decided i wasn't going to care. I don't care about anything. Besides pizza, at the moment.

So after i got my pizza, i sat at one of the empty tables and practically shoved the pizza down my throat. Once i finished eating i payed the staring dude and basically ran out the door, feeling the stares bore holes into my back.

Once i was out I let out a breath i didn't realize i was holding. Everywhere i go, people are giving me 'The look'. I hated it. It made me want to slap it off their faces.

I wandered down the street, wondering what the hell i was going to do with the rest of my life when i heard someone yell my name.

Oh, shoot.

What did she want?! It might of been babyish but i couldn't help it.

I ran.

~Dani's P.O.V~

I searched through the streets aimlessly, searching for one specific person. That annoying guy of course. Where did he dissapear to? He probably went home, and if he did, then i'm completely out of luck. I didn't even know his last name.

I spotted a local pizza restauraunt and figured, "Why not?!" It was around lunch time anyways. I began walking towards it and saw a familiar figure heading in the opposite direction.

Guess who?

Yup.

"Hey! Gabriel! Yo!" I waved frantically, wondering if he was ignoring me purposely. probably. "Yeah you!!!" He turned around, peering at me. Recognition flashed in his eyes and he began to turn away, and started at a full blown run.

"That pig!" I yelled aloud, frustrated and ran after him. 

After about 20 minutes of trying to outrun each other i was finally able to kick him in the back of the legs and his knees gave out. Hah.

"Stay. Please?" I begged. He glared at me and said "I'm not a dog. And care to explain why the hell you're stalking me?" Ok, that burn. "I'm not stalking you. I just came to apologize, but if you don't want my apology than that suits me just fine. Bye." I started to turn away, but he grabbed my arm and twisted me back.

"You came to what?" He asked, sincerely shocked.

 "Ok, that's not nice. I'm not a mean person, Gabriel. I am able to apologize, sorry to break it to you. I know i was really rude and mean to you and i'm really sorry. I didn't mean everything to come out as it did. Please, please, pleeeeease forgive me?" I begged desperately.

He didn't smile, he just nodded. "Fine."

"Oh Yeaah!" I jumped towards him without thinking, to give him a hug, but he flinched back, not knowing what to do. Whoopsies. I pulled back and just continued walking with him down the street. It was kinda awkward, and he probably thinks I'm Bi-Polar. Great. Juuust what i needed.

It was too quite, and i couldn't stand it anymore so I said "So, uh, wanna like, go somehwere? We could go to the beach if you want. There's this really cool cave, where you can go inside and watch the sunset and its so pretty. I haven't been there for ages." I babbled on. I wanted to get to know why he was so depressed. Maybe talk about it with him or something? Yeah right. Who was i kidding? He wouldn't tell me a darn thing.

 He looked at me curiously, seriously probably thinking i had mental issues. I mean, we weren't even friends, really, and i wanted to go to the beach and hardcore hangout with him. Plus, he was suicidal. "How about tomorrow? I gotta finish something up today. Run a few errands. 'Kay? So I'll see ya at Tigertail cove tomorrow, correct?" He sheilded a hand over his eyes, but i could still see the sadness in them. Why was he so sad?

Maybe i was nosy, but i needed to know. I needed to help him.

So i replied, "Sure. See you." and walked back "home". The one place, I should love, but hated instead.