Sixth Chapter

Gabriel------------------------------->

:D

~Dani's P.O.V~

So basically, I ended up sleeping on the floor. Don't ask me how, i just did. It probably had something to do with Gabriel, considering I remember falling asleep on the couch he was sleeping peacefully and soundly on, and suddenly i was suffering on the cold, tile floor.

Plus, he didn't even tell me what he was doing at three Am in the morning, so that added to my already building annoyance.

I decided that whatever he did to get me here, deserved some major revenge. So i ended up sneaking into my fathers bathroom to get some shaving cream. It was revolting to see my dad and that slut snuggling, but i dismissed it and decided to focus on the issue which happened to be Gabriel.

I quietly closed my dads bedroom door and tried to be super quiet as i ran down the stairs. I was so excited, i skipped two at a time, and zoomed to the living room where Gabriel was snoozing peacefully.

Not for much longer, I thought wickedly as squeezed out a whole bunch of the shaving cream into his open hand. Then for the final touch, i took a handful of my hair and ran it over his face, trying to tickle him. 

He slapped his hand to his face to itch at it, and wham! Bingo.

I clutched my stomach, trying not to wake the rest of the house with my boisterous laughing. It was hysterical. Oh Lord, you should have seen his face. The funniest part was that he was still fast asleep. 

Sweet revenge. I just loved it. It was pathetic that doing something so mean, could make me so happy.

I decided I'd probably had enough fun for the night and trudged back up the stairs. I layed in bed for about another hour before drifting off into the horrid dreamland that consisted of my tragic memories.

~Gabriel's P.O.V~

I woke up to the hot, blistering, california sun shining through the window and onto my face. I rubbed my eyes, and stopped short. What the hell? I was going to kill her. I wiped the rest of the white cream on my pants, which not to mention, haven't been washed in weeks. I didn't care though. She was seriously starting to get on my nerves. I got up and went to go hunt down that obnoxious prude of a girl.

I walked into her room without even knocking, sauntered right over to her sleeping form, and smudged the whipped cream, or whatever it was on her face. She deserved it. Then i strolled right out of her room, like nothing had happened at all. 

Hadn't she been sleeping on the floor? I would know because i put her there. I smirked and although it wasn't right, i let myself enjoy the feeling of knowing that someone else was going to suffer rather than me.

My head hurt and my face was still sticky from that shaving cream. I couldn't take it anymore.

So out the front door i went.

*   *   *   *   *

~Dani's P.O.V~

When i woke up that morning my first thought was, "Oh Lord, school starts in less than a week." And then my next thought was what the hell was this goo on my face? I should have known.

Gabriel. That sicko.

I got dressed slowly, confused as to why in the world i was waking up at this time in the morning. It wasn't past noon yet so clearly i should still be in bed. I threw on a grey sweater, and some blue running shorts, tied my brown hair up into a ponytail and went down stairs to get some breakfast.