Fourth Chapter

Yo guys. :).... I was wondering if you guys could give me some constructive critisism?? Maybe suggest some stuff that you would think nessesary?? Pleeeeeaaaase?? I'll give you a cookie. I promise. *Wags eyebrows*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gabriel's P.O.V~

I walked slowly back to the alley, absolutely mindblowingly confused. Was that girl like, 100% sane? Something was wrong. Or maybe she was just really really strange. I decided i didn't want to know.

I sat on that old cardboard box. Yes, i was homeless. I couldn't go back home. i haven't been there since i was thirteen. And to add to that, they sure didn't want me there. And to add to that i had no money. Zilch.  Although i was able to scrunge up some money here and there, i had nothing but a freaking cardboard box.

I missed those old days. When i was younger and free of everything. When i had no responsibilities and i didn't have to worry about money. Those were the good days. And just like that, they turn dark and merciless, robbing me of almost all emotions.

Besides anger.

I hated them. They were ruthless. I was ruthless. I was something that people despised.

People hated.

Some one that ruined the lives of others, daily.

They were supportive, praiseful, benevolent, and they agreed with me on everything. But it was fake. It was all a lie. They drew me in and ruined me. Oh let's not forget, that they tried to kill me. Now i know that i shouldn't have listened. But of course, its too late now.

Instead of dwelling on those disturbing thoughts, I leaned back againts the wall and closed my eyes. Tomorrow I'm gonna have to spend the day with that crazy girl, so I better gather up some energy, i thought seriously.

To my surprise, I was kind of excited. I wouldn't show it though. I refused. 

So I slept.

~Dani's P.O.V~

I sat at the table silently, eating my pizza and pasta. My dad was reading a newspaper, while Laura sat there examining each of her nails. I rolled my eyes and brought my focus back to my pizza.

"So Danielle,-" She started, but I interupted. "It's Dani. If I'm not mistaken, I've corrected you enough times that you should know by now that my name is Dani." I huffed. I hated the name Danielle. And I especially hated it when people called me it. And Laura was no exception.

My Dad gave me a warning look, as if to say, "Shut up Dani or you're going to get yourself into deep trouble."

"Yes, Laura?" I added with a sweet little smile.

"Dani, is a boys name. You don't want to be mistaken for a boy, do you?" She demanded. Okay that hit a nerve. I couldn't believe it. She was implying that i looked like a boy and i needed a girls name to prove i was not. WHAT!

"You know what? Your just a pig with a manicure. Just as i thought." Oh well. She deserved it.

My Dad blew a fuze. "Danielle ariel Levin! Thats it. I've had enough. Go to your room, this instance." Whaaaaaat. Plus, he called me by my real name. I was pissed beyond. His voice echoed through the empty house. Get this: Laura smiled. SHE SMILED. Ugh. The nerve.

Did he even hear what she said to me? Life is so unfair.

I quietly got up and walked up the stairs to my room. I wouldn't cry, or show any emotion. I wouldn't let them see that i actually cared. I wanted to have some alone time anyways, so when I got to my room, i went straight to the closet and took out the items that were the most precious to me.