Chapter Eight

~Gabriels P.O.V~

Something was shaking. Pounding.

And suddenly, I was on the floor. What the hell?

Wham!

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!!!!" I yelled rubbing my face that had hit the hard, tile floor. I looked up and saw Dani. Of course out of all people, it would be Dani to yank me off of the bed and onto the floor. I glared at her. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, YOU PHSYCO?!"

She smiled. Yes, she had just pushed me onto the floor, I was practically dying and she was smiling. That brat.

"Aren't you excited for school, Gabe?" She said sweetly. In a minute I was going to yank out her pretty, brown hair.

"Don't call me that. Oh yeah, and go away, I'm not in the mood for your crap, and I wanna sleep." I grumbled, absolutely annoyed and disgruntled.

"You needa get up, Gabriel. Now. Or else we're going to miss the first day of school and it will be all your fault."

Crap, I know I'm not going to be able to get away with this, but I might as well try right?

"Make me." I smirked and crossed my arms, challenging her.

"Fine." Well, I was totally expecting her to jump on me and start beating me like the crazy person she was, but she just walked right out of the room. I got up and layed back on my bed, and started to doze off when-

SPLASH!

"GAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I was drenched in ice cold water.

"You ready to get up now?" She asked, grinning.

"You're gunna get it. One day. I swear."  I let out, through gritted teeth.

"Sure. But right now we have to worry about getting ready for the first day of our senior year. So I suggest that you start getting ready and... start drying off." She laughed and walked out of my room, leavng me all alone with my drenched clothing and sopping wet bed.

I couldn't believe I was going to school, I was dreading it. I'm gonna have to lie about my age? My identity? This was crap. High school kids annoy me so much, I might end up killing one of them in my annoyance. I sure hope not. Being in jail for the rest of my life was the last thing I needed.

I got up and automatically stripped out of my sopping clothing, left them on the floor and headed to the bathroom to towel dry my hair. I grabbed one of the many designer jeans that Dani had bought me and slipped it on, along with a blue T-shirt with two white stripes on each short sleeve. I put on my blue pair of converse and looked at myself in the mirror and cringed. I looked like a pretty boy. One that wears only designer, does his hair everyday, and hangs out in malls his whole life to scope out girls.

Dammit.

You know what? I was just going to go with the freaking flow.

I ran a hand through my hair, grabbed my new brown leather backpack Dani had bought for me and ran down the crickety wood stairs. I went out the front door to see Dani already in her old Jeep, starting the engine, and ran to get in the passenger seat.

Dani looked so different. She was wearing some weird blurry glasses, her dark brown hair bunched up in a baseball cap, and she was wearing some navy sweatpants. She didn't look like herself. I couldn't even see her, couldn't really recognize her.

"Dani, what are you wearing?" I inqured, curious. "You make me wear all of this designer crap, what about you?!"

"I... Just, uhm, like this." She mumbled, looking a little bit lost. How could she like to wear that? She probably couldn't even see through those glasses, they were so blurry looking.