Chapter 18: Ex lover...reunite?

Chapter 18:

(now edited)

Moona's POV

"Hey baby." He replied with a smirk

"No...it can't be...you...you...how...why...I...I...want-" I began to ramble as I backed away.

"You want what? Hm?" He asked as he stepped closer grabbing a piece of my hair and twirling it in between his fingers. "I missed you." He continued as he began to bring his face closer to mine.

"No..." I whispered as I tried backing away only to have him grab me. "Lemme go." I pleaded as my eyes began to whell up with tears.

"Why would I do that when I want you? Hmm..?" He asked as he grabbed my hips and pulled me forcefully forward so there was no space in between us.

"Jason lemme go...please." He shook his head with an evil smirk.

"No." he replied as he began to lean in

"Please. Help me." I pleaded as I turned to Reese.

He began to step forward but I shook my head.

I then remembered Nathaniel an Ari.

'Nathaniel. Please. If you can hear me when I send Reese away tell him to go get Ryder and Jake as fast as he can but make sure they are the only ones that come. Tell him that. Please' I mind linked him. Or at least tried.

"Reese. Go. Just go back. Get your family to safety. Please. I'll be fine. Make sure you go back the way we came. I made sure no one went that way before or after us. Ok?"

"Bu-"

"No. Just go."

He hesitated before he turned and left reluctantly.

I turned back to Jason.

"What do you want?" I spat.

He chuckled darkly.

"What I've always wanted. You."

"You had me and you lost me. It's too late now." His snaked one arm all the way around my waist as his hold tightened considerably.

"I don't think so." He began playing with strands of my hair.

"Fuck you." I ground out between clenched teeth.

-----------------

Nathaniel's POV

"Go tell Ryder and Jake that Jason has Moona and she's scared shitless. Tell them to come as soon as possible because I don't know how to go about helping this situation. I could end up just making it worse." I told Reese. He nodded in reply and left.

I then turned to Maria. She looked worse than Moona did and that is saying something.

I reached out to calm her down as she began hyperventilating.

-----------------

Reese's POV

"Ry...Ry...Ryder..." I tried getting out between breaths as I stopped in front of him panting.

He looked alarmed and on alert at once.

"What is it? Where is she? Is she hurt?! What's going on?! Tell me!" His voice rose with each sentence, as worry began to lace his tone.

"Whe-where's ja-Jake?"

"Here. Now tell is what the heck is going on!" He demanded.

I growled not liking the direspect i was receiving but never the less told them what I was sent to say.

"So-some guy na-" I took a couple deep breaths then continued. "Some guy named Jason has her. He was the guy in the hoodie. She looks scared shitless and last I saw she was trembling as he grabbed hold of her and Nathan-" I didn't get to finish as Jake took off at the mention of the name Jason and Ryder took off as soon as he heard he grabbed her and she was scared.

So I took off after them.

----------------

Ryder's POV

Someone is trying to take what's mine. MINE! She's mine.

And he's scaring her. Nathaniel better be doing something to help by the time i get there or i swear ill fucking murder him for letting her be manhandled and taken.

When I got there a few minutes later I heard her whimpering as a guy was leaning away from her face.

"Ryder...I want Ryder." And I saw the guy seem to tighten his hold on her causing her to whimper.

"You want some weak pathetic guy with the name Ryder?!" he boomed causing her to flinch. Damn he sounded angry.

As soon as those words left his mouth she started to shake, but thos time it wasn't with fear, no, it was anger.

I could feel it coursing through her.

"Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. About. Him!" She ground out, as she somehow found the strength to rip her arms and body from his hold and advanced on him.

"Feisty." He commented. "I like it."

She screamed in frustration. And pounced on him.

--------------

Moona's POV.

I was scared, no terrified of this man. Until he insulted Ryder. No one disrespects him like that unless it's ME!

I tackled him to the ground landing punch after punch. I was about to go for one final blow after taking my anger out when he hit me. No I'm sorry, he decked me. Hard. Making me fly off of him and slide across the ground.

I hear a growl rip through the air as I lay on the ground holding my face. An all too familiar growl and I smirk.

I look up and see Ryder now on top of Jason and Jason seems to be almost unconscious.

Just as Ryder is about to throw the last punch a hand grabs his arm and I growl as he is pulled back forcefully.

I send a ball of ice hurling at the person. It knocks this person on his ass but in the next second he's up and in front of me. All of a sudden someone is restraining me and I can't move.

I look up to see Ryder being held back as he growls and hisses.

Somone has Jason on his stomach and is putting cuffs on him.

"Jason Reeves you are under arrest for attempted assault on the lost prince of Vernasia and are now being taken into custody along with the Miss over here who has assaulted a royal guard. Let's go!"

I hear Ryder growl the most ferocious growl I've ere heard and oddly it sends weird tingles down my spine and instead of terrifying me it turns me on.

"Let. Her. Go.!" He shouts venomously.

the man flinched and cowered back in fear but never the less managed to squeak out "She assaulted a royal guard so I will be doing no such thing."

"Let me make this crystal clear You. Let. My. Mate. Go. Before I rip your head off!" he roared.

At that second Dan and the rest of the family show up.

"Please forgive him but he is in protective mode. You must understand Jason tried to take and possibly harm his mate and he needs her in his arms before he can even think of calming down."

The guard holding me groans but let's me go.

I run to Ryder and he scoops me up into his arms.

"Baby are you okay?!" he asks me panicked and is holding me at arms length checking me for any marks or any scratches besides the one Jason's fist left on my face. I just nod my head and he tucks me back into his chest.

"So what's this royal prince and royal guard shit that your talking about?" Ryder spits as he holds me impossibly closer with his head buried in my neck trying to calm himself.

A/N-ok so I didn't think i'd have another chapter done so soon but I do and I don't have time to edit it yet cuz I'm about to leave for work. So I'll edit it later. Hope u like it and lemme know what you think of the whole royal thing happening now.