Chapter 3: the queen bitch and the just plain bitch

Chapter 3:

Moona's P.O.V

When the bell rand, the words "Class dismissed" had barely left my teachers mouth before i was out the door, heading to lunch. I was halfway down the hallway planning on meeting up with Alli and Josh, when i was unceremoniously interrupted and shoved into a locker.

"Viviana, you have exactly five seonds to get the fuck ot of my face and tell me what you want before your makeup runs, and hon you already look like a clown, so lets not make it worse, okay?" i smiled sweetly at her, watching her fume. 

"Listen very closely because I'm only gonna say this once, stay away from Ryder you slut!" She sneered. "He's mine!" I felt the stinging in my cheek before i evem registered her hand coming in contact with my skin. That's gonna hurt later. Who does this bitch think she is!?

I punched her in the face and she fell to the ground clutching her left side of her face.

i felt the slight crunch of her face underneath my fist as i spat out, "How bout I do what I want, when I want and with whomever I want and you stay the hell away from me?" I turned to walk away before stopping and turning to her with a sickly sweet smile.

"Oh and maybe you should check your skirt length and the amount of cloth missing from your top before you call me a slut." She just gaped at me as i continued.

"Because last time I checked I have a top that covers my stomach and shows barely any cleavage with jeans. While you are wearing a really short skirt that your ass hangs out of, which by the way isn't attractive it's just disgusting and repulsive, oh and your top is basically a napkin that barely covers your boobs! I mean seriously I can practically see your nipples!" I heard a few chuckles at the last remark but continued as if I hadn't heard anything.

"So I most definitely am not a slut unless it's Opposite Day and dressing modestly to leave things to the imagination is slutty, slut. Or maybe I should just call you what you are, a hooker. I mean because judging by the way you dress it looks like you work the corner." At that last part I looked up to walk away and saw a huge crowd had gathered around us. Everybody was laughing and some were even lying on the floor with tears streaming down their faces.

I looked back down at the shocked expression on her face that soon turn to anger and outrage. I smirked then turned on my heel and walked away.

She yelled, " this isn't over bitch!" After me but I just waved her off and kept walking.

I heard her scream in frustration before i was suddenly pulled into a classroom. I was just about to turn around and kick the persons ass when I realized it was Ryder.

Grabbing my wrists, he pushed me against the wall. Not this again! Dammit how do I keep putting myself in these positions??

"Damn that was really sexy!" His voice was so gravelly it made my knees wobble, making me shiver-in a good way thoug-  seriously what is wrong with me!

"What me punching the schools Queen bee and class A bitch? Glad to know that gets you going, I didnt realize you were the submissive type." I cocked my head, innocently looking up at him. "Either way, she had that coming from the beginning. I took all her shit last year because I made the mistake of thinking that would bring me less drama and that no one would mess with me, clearly i was wrong about that. But now that I'm me again I don't have to take any shit what so ever and I definitely don't take orders from some bitchy hooker who thinks she owns the damn school." I said with a huff.

"Yup!" He said popping the 'p'.
"And damn you're hot when you're mad!"

Before I could respond he kissed me again. And like the last 2 times, I kiss back and let him deepen the kiss.

When he pulls away I ask, "why do you keep doing that?" "And why don't I mind??" I mumbled to myself hoping he wouldn't hear me. Judging by the smirk on his face though, he definitely  did.

"Because 1. I like you. 2. I like kissing you. 3. Because your mine and 4. I don't know why, do you?" He mocked me. " oh but I'm glad you don't mind." And with that he started kissing me again.

It was starting to get heated when the bell rang. Yes saved by the bell! I thought. I mean it's not like I actually want to go to class but I need to get away from him so it's a very appreciated excuse.

I let out a sigh in relief and he looked at me in confusion before the smirk reappeared guessing why I was relieved. "Oh don't think you're getting away that easy, we have next period together." 

I huffed at the sly smile he had spread across his face. "How do you know that?"

"Because I took your schedule this morning during our little make out session in the hallway."

Ooo that's why I couldn't find my schedule. Good thing I have a photographic memory and checked it before school started.

"Oh and we have all but 2 classes together."

Oh boy aren't I in for a fun day. He pecked me on the lips and started pulling me out of the room towards the now empty hallway. Guess we're going to be late. Man this is gonna be a loooong day.

A/N ok third chapter done and I alredy have the next one written I'll upload probes in the next 30 to 60 minutes. Love y'all and I promise in chapter 5 Moona's gonna...well actually let's not ruin the surprise.

-Sammie