Chapter 16: family ties and broken hearts

Ok first I wanna dedicate this chapter to RRoseburn because she gave me the motivation to write this chapter. So u shuld thank her for this chapter! :)

Chapter 16:

Ryder's POV

i opened my eyes to see the worst thing imaginable. Moona in some guys arms and a knife to her neck. I Immediatly shot straight up.

"Ah Ah Ah." he scolded. "I wouldnt do that if i were you. This knife is pretty close to her major artery and we don't want her dying now do we?" he taunted

"Who.The. Fuck. Are. You." i ground out between clenched teeth.

"Ah there we go. Finally you have begun to start asking questions.Now if only you were asking the right questions." he chided. "Who i am doesnt matter. Why i'm here does."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"There we go. I like that. Someone who gets straight to the point. Well i would think its kinda obvious. I mean seeing as you are the Prince and all."

"What the hell do you mean by prince? Did you just escape from an insane asylum?"

"Ah Ah Ah. Not smart to insult the guy who has your unconscious mate in his arms with a knife to her throat."

i could feel Moona's panic so she obviously wasn't unconscoius. Luckily she was smart enough to play the part. i mind linked the rest of the family as fast asi could without making it obvious what i was doing.

"Let.Her. Go."

"How bout...no"

"Why the fuck not?!" I ground out lowly in a deadly tone.

"Because I want something and you are the key to getting it." He said thoughtfully.

"How the hell can I be the key to getting anything when I have no idea what the...never mind just tell me what you want."

"Oh you know. Power. Money. Women." He replied casually as he ran his nose up and down Moona's neck while never breaking eye contact with me.

I growled. And he chuckled.

"Possessive aren't we." He had a glint in his eye and I sure as hell didn't like it. "Maybe I should just take her instead. I'm sure she could satisfy me and maybe I don't need power or money I mean when I have her who needs those things. She really is a rare beauty isn't she."

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Her. Let her go. NOW!" I roared.

'Ryder?! What do you want us to do?' My father mind linked.

'Lock all the bedroom doors. All the exits need to be locked and guarded. Have Axel guard the stairs and have someone guard my bedroom window. I want someone to guard my door too but stay invisible. Have Nathaniel outside ready to attack the person If he escapes but have him out of sight. Don't force him though but explain what's going on and if he is willing have him do what I asked.' I ordered through the mind link all while sending my deadliest glare at this man.

"I don't think so. You know I think I'll keep her and forget the power and money."

"How bout you let her go so I can break you."

"No. I think I'll just leave." He said backing away.

'Is everyone In position?'

'No no one is outside your door yet. We are all trying to lock up the house. Nathaniel's getting into position and Dan is outside your window.'

"You know on second thought I think I'll use the window." He decided as he walked sideways with my Moona.

He was now in front of the window and he opened it with one hand.